Motorstorm for PS4?

Matthew_Banfield

Nope, DriveClub replaces it.

I hope Ratchet and Clank comes to PS4, would look amazing.

That would be a great franchise to bring back!

I think that it will return eventually. But right now Evolution Studios (the developer for Motorstorm) is busy working on Driveclub. 

The guys behind Motorstorm are working on DriveClub, so I don't think a PS4 Motorstorm is in the works. 

Parker

That's not good news, but driveclub does look decent

That would be a great franchise to bring back!

That's not good news, but driveclub does look decent

Also if you are a PS Plus member you get it for free. Granted it's not the full version, but it's still going to be free on day one of the release of the PS4. :)

In my opinion motorstorm is one of the stand out franchises for the ps3, does anyone have news on a ps4 release?

Also what other ps3 favourites do people hope there will be an edition of on the playstation 4?

Sadly I never even really touched the original Motorstorm that came with my phat PS3. It was funny though crashing on purpose and watching things explode and the such.

Sadly I never even really touched the original Motorstorm that came with my phat PS3. It was funny though crashing on purpose and watching things explode and the such.

Oh I remember the original Motorstorm, what a great game. I bought it, Oblivion, and Def Jam: Icon all on the same day when they released. 

Oh I remember the original Motorstorm, what a great game. I bought it, Oblivion, and Def Jam: Icon all on the same day when they released. 

Never even heard of those games -_-; I think I just bought the PS3 to have it back then... it just sat there for a year i think, since I was busy with MMORPGing around that time.

Never even heard of those games -_-; I think I just bought the PS3 to have it back then... it just sat there for a year i think, since I was busy with MMORPGing around that time.

You never heard of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?! I can understand Def Jam: Icon, but Oblivion?

You never heard of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion?! I can understand Def Jam: Icon, but Oblivion?

Oblivion yes but at that time I wasnt paying much attention to the PS3, like i said I just bought the PS3 to have it -_-. I was more into Pc gaming then.

Also if you are a PS Plus member you get it for free. Granted it's not the full version, but it's still going to be free on day one of the release of the PS4. :)

Yeh I've heard it is pretty much the full title minus a few dlc, that's more than generous from Sony!

I would recommend apocalypse, playing through it now for the 2nd time (new account) and love it

Yeh I've heard it is pretty much the full title minus a few dlc, that's more than generous from Sony!

I would recommend apocalypse, playing through it now for the 2nd time (new account) and love it

Yes it is definitely generous for that to be a launch title for free. 

As for Motorstorm I don't believe I've played a title since the first one, I should go back and check out the previous ones. When I was at a previous E3 I got to check out Motorstorm Apocalypse a couple years ago and I thought it was awesome. I have no clue why I didn't pick it up. 

Yes it is definitely generous for that to be a launch title for free. 

As for Motorstorm I don't believe I've played a title since the first one, I should go back and check out the previous ones. When I was at a previous E3 I got to check out Motorstorm Apocalypse a couple years ago and I thought it was awesome. I have no clue why I didn't pick it up. 

Yeh I would pick it up before ps4, such a great game, need to finish it though

• 4 weeks later...

I preferred the crazy aspects of motorstorm, I'm not patient enough with gran turismo etc

Gran turismo is fine by me, as is Motorstorm - Drive club just seems to be trying to fit between too many types of games - definitely not a game I'll look forward too ;)

Sorry to disagree, I´m not a big fan of Motorstorm games, i had the original Motorstorm and then the Apocalypse. Alltought the idea is very original.

PS3 has a bunch of versions of Motorstorm, so i think they´ll leave it for a bunch of time until making more games.

For me it´s always that game that you play once or twice then say...i´ll get back later, but never do. 

But anyway, it´s always interesting to see how it goes on PS4, and we definitely need more racing games, here´s an ideia, just thinking out of the box, how about Road Rash??????!!!! Now that´s a classic!!!

• Like 1