Season One Dlc trophies

Kostantlnos

Today they add the season one dlc pack.It looks easy.Also there is an update 6.875 GB.

On Thin Ice : Complete a clean stage in Monte Carlo (silver)

Rock 'n' Roll : Drive 66 km at Monte Carlo in the DS 21 (silver)

To all those who doubted... : Get a podium in the Citroen C4 Rally (silver)

Kickin' 80s Vibe : Complete your first Event in the BMW M1 Procar Rally (bronze)

Edited by Kostantlnos

28 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

At least the trophy is retroactive. I just logged in and the trophy popped. I didnt have to place in the top tier again.

Really? I placed top tier multiple times and no trophy for me. Did you placed top tier yesterday? And logged in today after the patch? I havent played this game in a while so missed the event yesterday.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Not good to have to wait two months after the game came out to finally get the platinum trophy due to a bugged trophy.

I agree, but It's a Codemasters game so not being able to earn the platinum is all part of the experience. Trust me, people should think themselves lucky that the trophies got fixed at all. 

29 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Really? I placed top tier multiple times and no trophy for me. Did you placed top tier yesterday? And logged in today after the patch? I havent played this game in a while so missed the event yesterday.

Was there a 4wd yesterday? I did race yesterday but i dont really remember it since i didnt know the patch would drop today. I did download the patch before i started the game today.

40 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

Was there a 4wd yesterday? I did race yesterday but i dont really remember it since i didnt know the patch would drop today. I did download the patch before i started the game today.

Yes there was a group B event yesterday

11 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I agree, but It's a Codemasters game so not being able to earn the platinum is all part of the experience. Trust me, people should think themselves lucky that the trophies got fixed at all. 

True. It takes a while to platinum For Honor, Project CARS, and Rayman Legends because they have online events that must be played occasionally. Which explains the one - two month platinum trophy time stamps. 

CARS is probably already unobtainable because of the Community Events. Hopefully Driveclub Bikes will keep it’s events going for a while since the game will be delisted later this year and the servers will close in 2020. 

18 hours ago, ValeNort46 said:

As more tracks and cars get released as part of season 1 dlc I can see the trophies been topped up sort of similar to the killing floor 2 trophy list 

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Because it doesn't make sense they release trophies for Monte Carlo and not Sweden and Germany that are upcoming locations.