Easy 147 Break

IchKummAusmOsten

1 hour ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Nice work Chef. I wondered how someone had the trophy in 5 mins flat.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly yesterday when I saw that someone got the trophy so fast, usually it's one of the absolutely hardest trophies in any snooker game. I wonder if it'll get patched.. 

2 hours ago, chef_18 said:

Maybe it works for the 10 and 5 Minutes Trophies 1f601.png 

I won so far every match in the career Mode, with this Method 1f601.png

And how is the game in terms of difficulty (are the aiming lines always on?) and general mechanics? With the World Championships round the corner, it would be fun to play this game alongside (from what I've seen the players' animations are quite poor but to be fair it's not the most crucial part of such a game).

19 hours ago, chef_18 said:

Maybe it works for the 10 and 5 Minutes Trophies 1f601.png 

I won so far every match in the career Mode, with this Method 1f601.png

I don't think the 5/10 minutes trophies are even possible, I told the devs this on Twitter and they said they'd discuss it with their team. They told me the trophy is for potting all 15 reds, colours and then the colours in sequence - so 36 shots in 300 seconds, that's 8.3 seconds a shot (I messed that part up on Twitter :P). No way is that doable? With the method above, surely it would mess with the timer or something? There's no way of knowing when their timer starts or what. They told me the trophy doesn't unlock in six-red, which is a shame, because there I managed a total clearance in what I timed as about 4:45. Hopefully they change it.

My 147 took probably around 40-45 minutes of planning, it wasn't a 5 minute thing.

Side note, the trophy list differs on the Internet compared to what it says on the PS4:

PlzUpGe.png

It's only Play 50/100 matches compared to Win 50/100 listed here and elsewhere.

Edited by morg106
  • Like 1

I wonder too about whether the online trophies have an issue. You'd think someone would have unlocked 1 of those by now. I played two guys last night who both had 6/7 wins in tourney mode (on the in-game counter).

I also wonder if the two different online matches trophies can be mixed? (in a world where they do unlock). So for example, if they were mixed, playing only tournament trophies would count for the 100 matches trophy too.

13 minutes ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I wonder too about whether the online trophies have an issue. You'd think someone would have unlocked 1 of those by now. I played two guys last night who both had 6/7 wins in tourney mode (on the in-game counter).

I also wonder if the two different online matches trophies can be mixed? (in a world where they do unlock). So for example, if they were mixed, playing only tournament trophies would count for the 100 matches trophy too.

That screenshot I posted is a few days old. People have started unlocking them now. However the matchmaking is breaking on & off, so it's hard to get in a match sometimes.

I don't think the 2 can be mixed, there are 2 separate tracking pages in the game for online head to head stats and tournament stats, both of mine are accurate (something like 8 out of 8 head to head wins and 2 out of 3 tourney wins), so I would have unlocked at least one of the online trophies now if that was the case.

Hi all !

Good tips for the 147 break. Nevertheless, i'm disappointed that it's allowed by the game :-/

I've cleaned the table, without that tips, scoring 140. I'll do it regularly ;-) But nice found ^^

And, i think so, the 5mins clearance is impossible... I've just tried it in 6ball mode, like @morg106... I Clean the table under 10 mins (approx 6, or 7), and... no trophy. It means u have to beat it in snooker mode... with 15 reds. Impossible. Devs take drugs ^^

Edited by xav2010

Just wanted to mention you do indeed need to win 50 and 100 matches respectively in order for online master and online legend to pop. While you can´t quit out of the game each player can conscede the frame after the player who does the break-off shot committed a foul. With boosting you´ll be looking at around 6-7 hours for both players to get this done

On 17/04/2019 at 3:03 PM, chef_18 said:

First off all... Sry for my bad English 1f629.png

The Maximum Break in This Game is really easy 1f60a.png When you miss a shot, you can go to the main menu and try it again 1f60a.png And you can do this, how many you want... I got so my first Maximum Break and 4 Trophies 1f60a.png Including 2 Gold Trophies for the Maximum... 

Could you go a bit more in depth with what you mean? So if you miss a shot you then quit back to the main menu of the game and go back to the match? The match is exactly where you left off?

On 18/04/2019 at 11:03 AM, morg106 said:

I don't think the 5/10 minutes trophies are even possible, I told the devs this on Twitter and they said they'd discuss it with their team. They told me the trophy is for potting all 15 reds, colours and then the colours in sequence - so 36 shots in 300 seconds, that's 8.3 seconds a shot (I messed that part up on Twitter :P). No way is that doable? With the method above, surely it would mess with the timer or something? There's no way of knowing when their timer starts or what. They told me the trophy doesn't unlock in six-red, which is a shame, because there I managed a total clearance in what I timed as about 4:45. Hopefully they change it.

My 147 took probably around 40-45 minutes of planning, it wasn't a 5 minute thing.

Side note, the trophy list differs on the Internet compared to what it says on the PS4:

PlzUpGe.png

It's only Play 50/100 matches compared to Win 50/100 listed here and elsewhere.

Are you sure it's only play and not win?

• 1 month later...