This game can get frustrating...

jackmadrox

Okay, so when I die, I have to venture back to my corpse to retrieve my items. Only, it's just not that simple. Say I needed Ironstone, but I had to go where Rocknoses are present to get it. I spent a considerable amount of time gathering it, and want it back. You make one mistake, and boom you're dead, still without your items. It's even more frustrating that your body along with your items disappears after a certain amount of time. I don't know, sometimes this game can be a bit rage inducing. 

7 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

I figured as much. The only thing someone tells me when they tell me to "git gud", is that they're actually retards. 

What it tells me usually is that the person is clearly insecure about their own gaming abilities that they need to mock someone who finds any difficulty in part of a game or has any genuine complaints about difficulty/game balance.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

What it tells me usually is that the person is clearly insecure about their own gaming abilities that they need to mock someone who finds any difficulty in part of a game or has any genuine complaints about difficulty/game balance.

Agreed.