Any missables in episode 1 of atlantis?

Quink666

1x missable:
there's a side quest to free soldiers mind to fight for you. I made a cloud save and ignored the quest and finished the DLC.

trophy didnt pop.

thank god for cloud save backups or you're basically fucked.

I returned to the DLC area and the mentioned quest was removed from my log as well.

The Conqueror
Win the conquest of Elysium with freed humans from the 3 main regions.

• Like 1

I saw Ubisoft said that you can choose to start the game with an upgraded Alexios/Kassandra to be able to access the DLC immediately if you’re a newcomer and just want to play the Atlantis arc.

At least if there are missables, you can fall back on that so it’s not like replaying the entire game again

EDIT: I saw that in their April update video

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

1x missable:
there's a side quest to free soldiers mind to fight for you. I made a cloud save and ignored the quest and finished the DLC.

trophy didnt pop.

I returned to the DLC area and the mentioned quest was removed from my log as well.

The Conqueror

Thanks will look for that side quests. Hopefully they ditch the missable trophies in the 2 remaining episodes. Would be annoying to be forced to replay the DLC even though you can use the method ResoluteRock mentions.

2 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

I saw Ubisoft said that you can choose to start the game with an upgraded Alexios/Kassandra to be able to access the DLC immediately if you’re a newcomer and just want to play the Atlantis arc.

At least if there are missables, you can fall back on that so it’s not like replaying the entire game again

EDIT: I saw that in their April update video

It says the trophies don't unlock if you use that option

• Like 1

Just now, Quink666 said:

Thanks will look for that side quests. Hopefully they ditch the missable trophies in the 2 remaining episodes. Would be annoying to be forced to replay the DLC even though you can use the method ResoluteRock mentions.

I'll make a topic in a second with more clear information because this is a nasty one from ubi

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

Ah got it, they never mentioned that in the video. I agree, this definitely is an annoying one from Ubisoft, especially since the rest of the game isn’t missable and if you miss this one...you’re probably not going back to get it. It would take at least 50 hours to get back there again :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

What? That's an odd decision. I used the character boost in AC Origins to get all DLC trophies, kinda nuts if you can't do the same in AC Odyssey.

11 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

1x missable:

trophy didnt pop.

The Conqueror

Do you mean the quest, where you have to free 8 soldiers in every region? 24 soldiers in total?

• Like 1