Zeroptian Invasion Platinum Walkthrough

BushidoCypher

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I really wish these Ratalaika games at least made you beat the game instead of like 5% of the game. It's so sad to have trophy lists that don't even require beating the game.

Agreed.. stacking four to six times just makes it feel that much more slimy.. lol, don’t take me the wrong way, I will plat vita and PS4 but only in my region.. hate to sound like an elitist: “this trophy lists put a stain on reputations and the worth and value of the trophy system as a whole!!” Because I’m definitely not.. but you kinda have to admit, stacking it six times... hell, even four.. just feels a little dirty for a game you didn’t even have to beat to obtain the platinum.. they should at least make you finish the main campaign or story or whatever.. beating the final level should net you the platinum imho.. it’s not like it would be that much more difficult or time consuming.. just my 2 and a half cents 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Agreed.. stacking four to six times just makes it feel that much more slimy.. lol, don’t take me the wrong way, I will plat vita and PS4 but only in my region.. hate to sound like an elitist: “this trophy lists put a stain on reputations and the worth and value of the trophy system as a whole!!” Because I’m definitely not.. but you kinda have to admit, stacking it six times... hell, even four.. just feels a little dirty for a game you didn’t even have to beat to obtain the platinum.. they should at least make you finish the main campaign or story or whatever.. beating the final level should net you the platinum imho.. it’s not like it would be that much more difficult or time consuming.. just my 2 and a half cents 

I bet the reason they don't require you to beat the game is the publisher is too lazy to do it himself. He has to test the trophies and make sure they pop so he's most likely taking the easy way out my making everything pop in the first 30 minutes.

I absolutely refuse to have these games kn my list anymore, I feel ashamed by having them.

But I wouldn't mind having them if you had to at least beat the game for Platinum.