Such low completion average

Anyone know why the average completion is so low for this great game? I was shocked to see how many trophies I earned are rare, very rare and even ultra rare. 4% of players have played 100 ranked matches? That's 1 week of casual play! 9% have finished score attack? I  smashed in random buttons playing as Stylish Tager. And not even 15% have won 3 matches online. What the hell is going on? I found this to be one of the most enjoyable vita games for game play, aesthetics and trophy hunting. And 16k + games owners.. do people not like it or what?

ps I am horrible at all fighting games, all I do is button mash and never do combos. This thread is not about me calling people bad for not being able to get trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about trophies. I have 42% trophies in the vita version, since the ps3 version is the exact same game/trophy set, will I still have to earn all the trophies a second time or will they pop upon installing the ps3 version?

Edited by chanchibar

I have a question about trophies. I have 42% trophies in the vita version, since the ps3 version is the exact same game/trophy set, will I still have to earn all the trophies a second time or will they pop upon installing the ps3 version?

bumping for my question so I dont have to make another thread. same questions goes for any game that is on vita and ps3 and is the exact same game/trophy set.

well i recently have seen that i almost got no trophies for that game although i played about 8-10 hrs (watching all the scenes and dialoges), during that time i actually havnt been into getting trophies, but i found out that it can be quit addictiv in 100%-ing a game...

Come to think of it i totally dont know why i quited playing that game, ppbbly because of Soul Sacrifice which ate up so much of my time guess 200hrs+.

But i planned in coming back to BlazBlue in the near future to get that nasty Platinum as well and the dialoges and the fancy story are kinda fun to watch.

When it comes to the battles..., well BlazBlues fighting system is quiet unique, i dont say best since there are way better combo-based 2D fighting games out there, the system is some sort of sloppy-"asian"-controlls, if you just mess up one tap slightly by just one millisecond the whole combo is messed up and that is quit demotivating.

And before the BlazBlue lovers are going to cry out loud for what a prick i am since i just played such less hrs and that im totally worthless e.g.

DIFFICULT DOES NOT MEAN GOOD.

BlazBlue is ppbbly that sort of beat em up that tells you from the very beginning how shitty and noobish you are, beat em ups like "DoA" (just for an example) have way better and smoother controlls, it feels fluent and its easy to learn and fun to master. ( fromt he very beginning you have the feeling to know what you are doing)

As i said in the beginning im not saying that it is bad (god knows its a great game) , but its definetly a challenging game that wants you ... no it FORCES you to put many hours into it, in order to get even a little better at it.

Anyways if im going to play it again i make sure to hook you guys up in order to get tips / tricks and the online trophies.

Cheers:

Dark

Edited by Darkbreezee

• 7 months later...

It does have cross save, but I found out trophies don't carry over. :(

Extremely late reply, but gallery completion, story mode completion, player offline level, tutorial lessons, challenges done and abyss item shop list are retained.

However, you have to trigger each specific trophy. This may sound weird but, after you download your PS3 save to Vita or the other way around:

-When you enter the gallery, if you had 100%, both gallery trophies will pop.

-When you enter Abyss shop list, if you had 100%, Abyssmal Shopaholic will pop immediately.

-You need to complete one tutorial again so it recognizes you completed them all.

-You need to complete one challenge (I did one I hadn't on PS3, but I'm guessing a repeat would work) to get Mastered the Basics and Mastered the...Master?

-You need to get any ending (a gag ending is enough) for the new characters to get Breaking in the New Guys.

-And you need to get 1 more level to pop the level 20 trophy.

And that's it I think. The rest, you have to do again from scratch, including all the online stuff. Still a lot of time saved, particularly for the randomness of Abyssmal Shopaholic.

I got my Platinum for it.... that Abyss Mode stuff was a B**ch, though. So much grinding into getting one specific item. It's way easier to get the items on the vita because of you save and lose, you can immediately just exit the game and retart from that same checkpoint. that's how I cheated my way into actually beating depth 999+

Thanks a lot for this informations ! What's about the Score Attack, did it pop immediately to or you have to finish it again ? It is harder on Vita because we can't use a 2nd controller if we loose.

You have to do it again.

Score Attack is much easier in this game than in BB:CT and BB:CS so it shouldn't be that many tries.

Just like any other fighting game :)

Pretty much. I still feel satisfaction if they boot me after ruining their winning streak.

Revenge feels good.

You have to do it again.

Score Attack is much easier in this game than in BB:CT and BB:CS so it shouldn't be that many tries.

Think of it as..... Training. If you can Beat Score Attack, you're ready for some competition.

If you can breeze through it, You'll be fine! Well, almost.