Huge discounts on the ps store

drummerklg

Damn, drummer, you really dislike a lot of games. :P I've noticed the games you dislike have a fug load of collectibles, though.

Looks like I'll be getting Alice Madness Returns. $4 is almost free, and I can't find that game anywhere in stores, so I might as well download it. 

It took me forever to find it in stores but when I did, they had one used copy remaining, so i purchased.

Damn, drummer, you really dislike a lot of games. :P I've noticed the games you dislike have a fug load of collectibles, though.

It took me forever to find it in stores but when I did, they had one used copy remaining, so i purchased.

Well then, you are very lucky. I was searching for it for months and couldn't find it anywhere. I actually have like $4.5 on my account right now, so I really should get it.

Also, I heard the original alice game is free now because they removed the online pass/DLC thing.

Well then, you are very lucky. I was searching for it for months and couldn't find it anywhere. I actually have like $4.5 on my account right now, so I really should get it.

Also, I heard the original alice game is free now because they removed the online pass/DLC thing.

Indeed it is. Easy plat and 100%.

Actually got it as more of something for my son and I to pass time and play together when we both have time off together. Yeah   Game isnt a grade A game  but there is something to be said about the ability of cutting a corner while towing a safe and watching as your smart aleck 21 year old son gets dragged helplessly behind you. Been a while since I laughed  that hard. :lol:

Edited by Big_Daddy_Lee_68

I might have to go on my US account and get Alice: Madness Returns. Can anyone tell me if it's any good?

I enjoyed it, platinumed it on another account and plan to do it on my account.

There have been a couple of really nice deals, if you didn't already own the games.

Edited by Hikari_Symphony

Any word on if there are more sales forthcoming? I just got a PlayStation credit card and have the $50 on my PSN Wallet. I could easily blow that on this list, but will hold back if I know more goodies are coming :)

Thought same thing, but i had to buy a card today to get: Alice, Star Wars 2 and Sherlock Homes. Thinking about picking Final Fantasy VII and VIII(love these).