Elite difficulty glitch

22 hours ago, BADMUSTAFA said:

I love Sniper Elite all part

im really enjoying when play in sniper elite and it’s not difficult but this glitch same in Call of duty Modern Warfare 

You don’t need all this to Do just play in cadit In final chick point exit then select mission chose sniper elite when the game loading press Home ps Close app then re-open again and continue that’s all you don’t need open and back twice like what he did 

enjoying 

Do you know if the glitch still works tho?

On 6/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, BADMUSTAFA said:

im really enjoying when play in sniper elite and it’s not difficult but this glitch same in Call of duty Modern Warfare 

You don’t need all this to Do just play in cadit In final chick point exit then select mission chose sniper elite when the game loading press Home ps Close app then re-open again and continue that’s all you don’t need open and back twice like what he did 

enjoying 

you alright sniper Elite game its amazing i love this game too lol

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2019 at 4:25 AM, demonviper666 said:

Does this work on sniper elite 3??

you can do glitch authentic with Sniper Elite 3 , make the game more easier & everything shown like you play on cadet difficulty all need to do

1- great lobby on multiplayer with your friend let him be the host 

2- start deathmatch when you both in game move a little like 5 - 10 second 
and shot 5 bullet then leave then let u friend leave the game & you

3- make him go to cooperative then make authentic difficulty and u automatically in cause u already in his lobby then start the mission the glitch should work 100%

last test 20/11/2020

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, BADMUSTAFA said:

enjoying 

This is the way that I did it so this was still working on January 30th, 2023. 

FYI...for last chapter...just let Wolfe escape...restart checkpoint and then exit (and do all the stuff for changing it to SE difficulty). You don't need to go through the credits as suggested.

Also...the last check point in Opernplatz (Chapter 4) is right before the enemies are rushing the library. I was expecting there to be a check point after holding them all off but there isn't. Plan accordingly. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Lol, it sure is funny, you mention a beneficial glitch/exploit and all the "Elites" crawl out of the woodwork to blast any and all who dare to use it. I love that. Answer me this, all you naysayers, does it really impact your life on a personal level in any way, shape or form by people using this exploit? No? THEN WHO CARES!

• Like 2