Playstation plus july update(US)

drummerklg

Battlefield 3 (PS3)

PSN Price: $39.99, Free for PS Plus members

Battlefield-3.jpg
In Battlefield 3, players will step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines. They will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multiplayer action ranging across diverse locations from around the globe. Powered by the innovative technology of Frostbite 2, Battlefield 3 takes first person shooters to a whole new level.
Metal Slug XX (PSP, Compatible on PS Vita)

PSN Price: $19.99, Free for PS Plus members

Metal-Slug-XX.jpg
The excitement of the arcade comes to your PSP system with the series’ uncompromisingly crazy “run-and-gun” gameplay and a 2-player ad hoc mode that lets you and a friend take on the challenge together! After General Morden is defeated and captured, a mysterious army arrives from the future to save him. They reveal themselves to be Morden’s Army from the future, and their goal is to provide their future leader with special advanced weaponry to take on his enemies in the present. Classic characters Marco, Tarma, Fio, Eri, Ralf, and Clark return once again to take on General Morden and his new and improved Rebel Army.
Jet Set Radio (PS3)

PSN Price: $9.99, Free for PS Plus members

Jet-Set-Radio.jpg
Tag, grind, and trick to the beat in SEGA’s hit game Jet Set Radio! Fight for control of Tokyo-to, mark your turf with graffiti, tag walls, billboards, and even rival gang members! Perform tricks and flips on magnetically driven in-line skates, but watch out for the local police force!
Dokuro (PS Vita)

PSN Price: $13.99, Free for PS Plus members

Dokuro.jpg
Dokuro is a stoic, little skeleton who is a mere peon in the Dark Lord’s army. One fateful day he witnesses his master returning with a helplessly abducted Princess he intends to force into marriage. At once smitten by her plight, Dokuro resolves to free her from the Dark Lord’s treacherous, monster-infested castle. Along the way, he happens upon a mystical blue potion with the power to transform him into a dashing Hero tragically, this is the only time the Princess can witness his noble endeavors.
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD (PS3)

PSN Price: $9.99, Free for PS Plus members

Oddworld-Munchs-Oddysee.jpg
It’s up to you to help guide Munch in efforts to rescue fellow test creatures. These critters will be forever loyal to Munch and in turn enable his escape . Once free, Munch teams up with Abe and together they are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin. They are informed as to how to accomplish their goals, but in order to do so, they must work together. For Munch, his dream is to bring back his species from the brink of extinction. For Abe, it is to rescue his Mudokon buddies.

Leaving PS Plus In July

• July 2nd – Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • July 9th – Joe Danger 2 The Movie
  • July 16rd – The Cave
  • July 23rd – Germinator
  • July 30th – Zero’s Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward

Entering PS Plus in July (in no particular order)

• Battlefield 3 (PS3)
  • Metal Slug XX (PSP, Compatible on PS Vita)
  • Jet Set Radio (PS3)
  • Dokuro (PS Vita)
  • Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD (PS3)

Was hoping this would change my mind on playstation plus, but It remains playstation minus to me, maybe next month..

Edited by drummerklg

So happy for Oddworld coming to the IGC.  BF3 can blow me.  For those thinking Jet Set was already part of the IGC, it wasn't.  It was part of it for the Vita/PSP only.  I was a bit curious about Dokuro though.  I'll have to look it up.  

I found the sales they are having pretty interesting.  I'm definitely getting PoP: FS

grq.png

Edited by prarpin