Challenge Tokens for unlocking all suits

Farhad_S

Just wondering, if I'm unable to collect enough challenge tokens from the Taskmaster challenges in the main game, can I get more from the three DLC? Do the Screwball challenges give the same tokens? I understand I can repeat the challenges and try to improve, but if there's more available anyway later on, I'd rather not

26 minutes ago, Farhad_S said:

Just wondering, if I'm unable to collect enough challenge tokens from the Taskmaster challenges in the main game, can I get more from the three DLC? Do the Screwball challenges give the same tokens? I understand I can repeat the challenges and try to improve, but if there's more available anyway later on, I'd rather not

Yes, you can. There is only one kind of challenge tokens in game, same for Taskmaster's and Screwball's challenges. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019/5/25 at 5:38 AM, HusKy said:

By the end of the DLC3, you should have enough tokens to unlock everything in the game including the suites, gadgets etc. Don't bother with repeating challenges. ;)

Not really, I am one token away from unlocking the last suit mod. So if you only do minimum requirement for those challenge trophies you will NOT be able to unlock everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Question... Im not super good to unlock silver and gold in all the challenges to unlock all the suits (im missing 5 suits) can obtain more Challenge Tokens with the DLC? or Can I do this while im playing Game Plus? (I have to play the G+ anyways) 

There are new challenge tokens in the DLC.

Also, when you start NG+, the challenges on the map reset but you retain any tokens earned on you first playthrough. This means you can earn them twice. You also retain all your skills and upgrades from the first playthrough, making things easier on the second playthrough

• Like 1