Delisted from EU store

jamaneco

3 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

I believe it is the AS stack though.

But as @Shadow_Kisuragi said, it's still available in the bundle.

Yes it is a AS version why is that an issue? Oh okay but why spend the money on other games in that bundle if you just want this one specific game?

4 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

Damn that's a shame, I was really looking forward to getting this game. Guess I'll just have to spend more money on a physical version. 

Physical copy is limited print so would get it sooner rather than later man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Yes it is a AS version why is that an issue? Oh okay but why spend the money on other games in that bundle if you just want this one specific game?

I don't have an issue with which stack the game is linked to, but some people (specially on this site) are, that's why I mentioned it. In case he wanted specifically the EU stack, then the only way would be to buy the bundle atm.

5 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

I don't have an issue with which stack the game is linked to, but some people (specially on this site) are, that's why I mentioned it. In case he wanted specifically the EU stack, then the only way would be to buy the bundle atm.

Ah i see okay, thanks for the clarification.

2 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

It's available in the Indie Darling Bundle Vol. 3, but appears the standalone version has been delisted in EU:

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP8925-CUSA12594_00-IDBV3PS4SIEEDIGI

Appears it was removed between May 7th and 8th.

Thank you for the information. I can get it from this bundle.

1 hour ago, DarkSoleride said:

Answering this question, I have a hobby of collecting trophies, so I want platinums all versions of AS, EU, NA. But It is shame that it costs extra money for other games as you said.

• 1 month later...