Trophy thoughts?

lurch_9944

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok plat acquired. Main campaign on hard and cellar are the two thoughest trophies.

Tips :

1.get volcano tome with high int scholar and use group interupt with focus.

2.Get weapon that ugnores armor for str build character aka gladius or dragon sword. 

3.Keep an item with group heal to swap with between fights.

4.complete the buried temple optional dungeon before going for the last dungeon. The accessories help a lot ... 2nd floor tower is ice. 3rd is flame. 4th is lightning.

5.Sea caves are easy item equipment runs. Make sure you explore them.

6.keep spare less used stat boosting equipement to be swapped for events.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 20/08/2019 at 6:39 PM, Maitre said:

Ok plat acquired. Main campaign on hard and cellar are the two thoughest trophies.

Tips :

1.get volcano tome with high int scholar and use group interupt with focus.

2.Get weapon that ugnores armor for str build character aka gladius or dragon sword. 

3.Keep an item with group heal to swap with between fights.

4.complete the buried temple optional dungeon before going for the last dungeon. The accessories help a lot ... 2nd floor tower is ice. 3rd is flame. 4th is lightning.

5.Sea caves are easy item equipment runs. Make sure you explore them.

6.keep spare less used stat boosting equipement to be swapped for events.

I am about to get the game as it looks nice but I am concerned by the lack of guidance on the trophies. 

Not being very used/good to the rogue-like genre, how difficult do you think this one is? And how much time did he take you to get the plat? 

I am still hesitating between the switch or PS4 version. I'll get PS4 for the trophies but the switch allows me to play on the go. 

I am not sure I understood all your comments but it may be more logical when I play the game...

16 hours ago, Schyzo_phrenic said:

I am about to get the game as it looks nice but I am concerned by the lack of guidance on the trophies. 

Not being very used/good to the rogue-like genre, how difficult do you think this one is? And how much time did he take you to get the plat? 

I am still hesitating between the switch or PS4 version. I'll get PS4 for the trophies but the switch allows me to play on the go. 

I am not sure I understood all your comments but it may be more logical when I play the game...

with me playing with a friend I found it some what good, as I can see most of the game being easy if you have a good party. You can make it where the house rules are you get 9 lifes and the chaos levels come out slowly but I think it is only for easy mode not sure but easy mode is fun and if you can do everything on easy with what I can tell is true than beating the game on hard should be easy as pie.

• 3 months later...

I never understood that saying and where it came from, "easy as pie"? I mean, have you tried making a pie from scratch? Not exactly easy. Eating it is easy though so maybe that's where it came from, lol? 

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the game. Enjoy it a lot in coop. But one trophy (wet n wild) is not unlocking for me. Maybe its buggy, maybe there is a catch or a specific order in which to do the temples. I dont know.

Other than that the game is great fun and encourages to experiment with the setup and gear. I recommend it. 

• 8 months later...

Honestly, this platinum wasn't as hard as some in this thread would have you seem.

Save scum. Save scum. Save scum. Quit to dash is a powerful tool.

Use your vision scrolls. Saves a hell of a lot of time trying to find things. 

Need more movement and have extra money? Get into a city, use your focus to replenish your movement, go into town services, meditate, rinse and repeat as necessary. You can bounce from town to town with this method, though it does get costly.

Get a Scholar with high INT and a Volcanic tome. You can interrupt enemies. 

Make sure you complete the buried temple so you can get all 3 immunity items. 

Clear out EVERY SINGLE sea cave and save your pearls for the final fight with Vexor.

In Haruzel, you should keep all immunity items on all of your characters. Then when you move up to the second floor, only keep on the ice immunity, and you can free up an item slot on your other two characters. Repeat for floors 3 and 4. Then put them all back on before the fight with vexor.

Have your scholar keep interrupting. You should only have to use 2 to 3 focus for a ~90% chance of interrupting. So every 2 to 3 turns, just use a pearl and it will restore party focus.

I think in my master run, Vexor and his hounds probably only had 2 turns total. 

Also, press triangle on the create game page to adjust the chaos frequency, life pool, and economy inflation. I played on house rules, but according to a post before mine, it won't effect trophies. They just didn't mention how to change these.

Edited by RobertMeownyJR
left some stuff out
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 21.7.2023 at 4:36 AM, JorgeSleep said:

Hi

I have a question, can I get platinum playing completely alone or is there a trophy that requires playing with other people?

Thanks! 1f600.png

None of the trophies require other players. Game is more enjoyable if played with friends(at least for me), but it will make progress slower as you will need to communicate your plans with friends. 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2023 at 3:04 AM, SoulEater93- said:

so you can use the house rules for trophies? and about how long does it take for platinum? thanks for the info guys

Yeah, you can use house rules for the trophies. Some of the trophies are just random luck, so you may have to play a campaign a few times to meet some bosses (there's not enough room for them all to appear). 

There are a few things to grind out like Side Quests, Skeletons, Crags, and Statues. You're looking at a minimum of 2-3 playthroughs of the original campaign, once through the snow campaign, once through the sea campaign. Everything else is stuff that will eventually happen if you play long enough. 

On 31/7/2023 at 18:15, JIMMOTHYY said:

Sì, puoi usare le regole della casa per i trofei. Alcuni dei trofei sono solo fortuna casuale, quindi potresti dover giocare una campagna alcune volte per incontrare alcuni boss (non c'è abbastanza spazio per farli apparire tutti). 

Ci sono alcune cose da macinare come missioni secondarie, scheletri, dirupi e statue. Stai guardando un minimo di 2-3 playthrough della campagna originale, una attraverso la campagna sulla neve, una volta attraverso la campagna sul mare. Tutto il resto è roba che alla fine accadrà se giochi abbastanza a lungo. 

Thanks for the info, I'll start soon!

• Like 1