New Murphy Glitch 06/06/19

item112z

5 minutes ago, KekkoPazzini said:

where or when does the princess unlock? do I go on for the story? I'm on "teens in trouble" .. thanks

You can unlock the first princess (Barbara) in "Teensies in Trouble", as soon as you have 3 or more Teensies. Is it the door between Enchanted Forest and Ropes Course.

@KekkoPazzini

In the painting 'teensies in trouble', go to your right, 3 levels far, u'll notice a door, if ur in front of it, it says 'save barbara' 

Or, it says its closed off with a number of teensies (the blue face-ball whatever things), thats the amount of teensies you need to grab in on of the previous paintings u passed by (shouldnt be much, im guessing 10 or so) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KekkoPazzini said:

https://ibb.co/4M7fnPX

the character I used barbara .... am I safe? or should I do 456?

Normally you should be safe

But for that 100% assurance, i'd keep on trying for 456,00m, just in case

I wouldnt want u to be the first to lose a diamond just because 'for all i know' u'd be safe

6 minutes ago, AdruA_ said:

I wouldnt want u to be the first to lose a diamond just because 'for all i know' u'd be safe

I did it :D 456.00 m! ??

81704-ED9-A532-46-D3-88-FB-7522-E53-CCF1

Edited by KekkoPazzini
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KekkoPazzini said:

https://ibb.co/4M7fnPX

the character I used barbara .... am I safe? or should I do 456?

5 hours ago, AdruA_ said:

In this case he's not safe. The game is saying he will get a gold cup and not the required diamond. Curiously when I had 455.99 earlier the game told me I would get a diamond cup. This is glitchy as hell and I'm happy that I got the 456m.

kekko try a few more times. I was almost quitting and got the 456. The run is quite easy anyway,make that extra effort.

Friendly reminder to everyone reading this topic and those who want to get this trophy out of the way. You have 2 more hours to do so as of writing this comment. Just make sure to get 456.00m by using the tips & strategies provided earlier.

I missed the last New Year's Eve glitch by like a handful of hours and have been watching vigilantly every single day for the last six months for the next chance, lol.

Big thanks to OP and Adrua for putting up notice and details so early, finally got it and just need to grind Awesomeness to 11 to be done!  xD

On 6/6/2019 at 4:46 AM, AdruA_ said:

Video about the challenge

Video about how to change characters since its necessary to use princess to get the exact 456,00m:

Now please dont laugh with my voice or vocabulary usage xD

This is a public acknowledgement that some gamers are really friendly and helpful and this is what this board should mostly be. I got this trophy quite easily mostly thanks to him (I just had to do the run, which wasn't even hard, just glitchy to get the exact value). He even bothers to put videos explaining clearly how to get it which is even better.

Awesome work Adrua, kudos to you.

Heel erg bedankt.

• Like 1

@markytonline83 if ya earned diamond with 455,99m, must mean the 0,01 range of diamond works here as well, thanks for sharing :)

@cris3f thanks man ;)

I just like to help people wherever i can, a trophy like this is near impossible to earn legit because a handful of people know strategies that take months to learn, i admit i sometimes dare to go hard on some, earning diamond cups

Nonetheless, i try to never steal someone new his diamond cup if i know his run could be worthy of a diamond cup (somewhere last month i explicitly stopped myself so a new guy earned a diamond) but most of the time i just do a run that i feel is good enough to compete with the other guys (because whatever if i wait it out since there's always 2 or 3 being ultimately better than any new guy) 

I hope y'all earned this b*tch of a trophy ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, item112z said:

https://pp.userapi.com/c851524/v851524124/1468e1/1T8b8d1nRcE.jpg

Does that happen often? It says that ubisoft servers are currently unavailable...

Wouldn't worry. That happens every now and then and PSN is currently having issues.

Usually when I got that message it'd let me log in after a few attempts. 

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1