E3 2019: Watch Dogs Legion Collector's Edition

MidnightDragon

6 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

The only good looking thing in this collector's edition is the steelbook...kinda disappointing.

I feel like most people who will buy this are going to be incredibly embarassed 5 to 10 years down the line. It's not a phase, mom!

• Like 2

Steelbook looks cool. Think the colour kinda wrecks the mask. Rest of the stuff is ok. Do like that Ubi is getting into putting season passes in their collector's edition.

But the price is mental, $279.95 AUD. Just no. 

What is 4 weeks vip suppose to mean?

i mean this one is 189.99 and doom helmet is 199.99

you know which one is better choice.

a disappointing CE. The game itself is remains to be seen more. So far not a fan of game either but i still play it becuz it is ubisoft game haha.

1 hour ago, Golem25 said:

I feel like most people who will buy this are going to be incredibly embarassed 5 to 10 years down the line. It's not a phase, mom!

Your mom checks out your collectors edition games? And somehow in this scenario of discussing your collection with your mother, this is the game that spurs embarrassment?

• Like 1

The season pass looks having no significant content... if it doesn’t have trophies attached to it, the better it is!

P.S. Please don’t be another always-online game... I hate this “live service” trend, dooming single-player games to oblivion!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Your mom checks out your collectors edition games? And somehow in this scenario of discussing your collection with your mother, this is the game that spurs embarrassment?

I think you'll find 'it's not a phase, mom' is more an antiquated meme than a real life situation, but in the unlikely event that I do have to discuss my library with my mother, I'd rather have her sift through all my Japanese garbage than have her realize her son spent 180 Euros on the world's gaudiest, edgiest candied skull ?