What do britans think of americans?

Fierce_DeityX1

I'm gonna go with AF on this one. A few brits here obviously live on an island with only 'lower people' outside of that. Quite funny really as it's usually what they will say about americans.

Ok the brits 'invented' (actually they didn't they just modernised them) sports, but we are now crap at them, so who wins ? :D

Everyone should unite and take the piss out of the French ...

• Like 2

In conclusion of this thread I mustsay they there is a lot of stereotyping going on, we are not filled to the brim with fat people. We respect others (actually, that's dependent on the reigons). And to the person who said we arnt better at anything...I can prove that's incorrect: Tourism, the british have a few tourist places but not as many as america, sports. We beat the brits in their hometown and some more. However brits are better at some things than us Americans (I can't say what cause I don't really know).

In conclusion of this thread I mustsay they there is a lot of stereotyping going on, we are not filled to the brim with fat people. We respect others (actually, that's dependent on the reigons). And to the person who said we arnt better at anything...I can prove that's incorrect: Tourism, the british have a few tourist places but not as many as america, sports. We beat the brits in their hometown and some more. However brits are better at some things than us Americans (I can't say what cause I don't really know).

As if that was going to conclude it, the ball has started rolling now ... and to recap that post ... you basically made a thread so you could say americans were superior to the British? Bravo ...

Edited by Memnoch

I think when people say the US is filled with fat people, its because statistically compared to other countries your leading the way by a long shot. 

800px-Obesity_country_comparison_-_path.

• Like 1

Why can't we all respect other cultures and people and accept that they are each unique without putting them on a comparing scale with each other? 

I haven't had any problems with any of the people on this site or on PSN or elsewhere and I try not to generalize countries into groups. That would make me ignorant, and narrow-minded. Like a monkey. 

I is not monkey.

• Like 3

I'm gonna go with AF on this one. A few brits here obviously live on an island with only 'lower people' outside of that. Quite funny really as it's usually what they will say about americans.

Ok the brits 'invented' (actually they didn't they just modernised them) sports, but we are now crap at them, so who wins ? :D

Everyone should unite and take the piss out of the French ...

er- BRITAIIN IS AN ISLAND

actually that sounds like a good idea - lets all turn on the French, should I make this thread or should someone else when they read this :lol:

'invented'- what we did-we invented football (as you know it today) and rugby and -on an unrelated note- :lol:  we can colonise the crap out of any country (well not now but bring Queen Vic back from the dead and lets go)

Edited by Ebbwvalerule

actually that sounds like a good idea - lets all turn on the French, should I make this thread or should someone else when they read this :lol:

'invented'- what we did-we invented football (as you know it today) and rugby and -on an unrelated note- :lol:  we can colonise the crap out of any country (well not now but bring Queen Vic back from the dead and lets go)

Yeah highlight one word and take it out of context ... :clap:

Nescafé make the coffee I know today, does that mean they invented it?

Also in regards to colonising, that is a load of BS. Cameron will have sold the army by the end of his term as it is.

I think when people say the US is filled with fat people, its because statistically compared to other countries your leading the way by a long shot. 

800px-Obesity_country_comparison_-_path.

Well the population of America is somewhere around 304 million people. Keep in mind that America is the land of the immigrants so there are a lot of chubs hopping over from all those other countries too.

Please don't make a fool of yourself any further

EDIT: Hooray hes gone

Edited by Simpo
  • Like 3