Surrounded Gold Score Video

XileLerinril

Ok.... so ALL of the videos I have watched, no one is using Deacon. Has anyone done this with Deacon instead of Rikki? I ulocked Deacon and not Rikki. I do not have enough credits to unlock her character. So, if anyone HAS done it with Deacon- how please

Edited by sealightbreeze

36 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Ok.... so ALL of the videos I have watched, no one is using Deacon. Has anyone done this with Deacon instead of Rikki? I ulocked Deacon and not Rikki. I do not have enough credits to unlock her character. So, if anyone HAS done it with Deacon- how please

Hi, I did it with deacon to begin with as he is the first unlock. I only got bronze with him, silver with boozer and gold with rikki and boozer. 

Concentrate on farming the sub challenges as they give you both xp and credits. Get some credits from these and invest in the first two rings they will help and then are only $30 each

Tbh I don't think any character performs radically different. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I got the bronze with him and can't get any higher. I can not unlock Boozer or Rikki. I will do that, thank you so very much!! :) It looks like in the videos that rikki has a better gun and can run much faster

Rikki is the better character in my opinion, just like mentioned above, just do a couple Sub-Challenges to unlock 1 skin, 1 custom accent and equip both before you try your gold run. Once you get the hang of it, it's actually quite easy.

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

It still won’t work for me :( 

Patience, my friend. Maybe it is better for you to wait for some another challenges to be released soon? Some of them might be more lenient to players. Besides, by playing each new challenge you'll get some nice boosts, which could help you to achieve success in "Surrounded". 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I have been running laps around the town. Using attractors and then blowing them up with the barrels/bombs etc. I go to the roof at about 20k, but still can't get any higher than 92k

You have to make sure you are on the phase where they don't stop spawning and then build up the combo.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I have been running laps around the town. Using attractors and then blowing them up with the barrels/bombs etc. I go to the roof at about 20k, but still can't get any higher than 92k

You have to get around 30,000 score before you hit the roof, otherwise there won't be enough spawning for the high multiplier. 

• Like 1

rooftop is the best thing to do

characters are just skins, i dont think there is any + or - to any of them, imo

when you see more hordes coming from that library looking place thats when they start piling in. this is when you should use your pipe bombs and giant jug molotovs to get your bonus to x120 etc. 

that running back and forth crap on the ground is awfull your stamina runs out way to quick and you often get nabbed from behind. or you cant interact with objects fast enough to get more ammo etc.

what i wanna know is how the heck to get gold on the second challenge, as far as i can tell melee gives you the most pts and i still cant get gold. i meleed like 75 people lol

Edited by melodicmizery

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

when you see more hordes coming from that library looking place thats when they start piling in. this is when you should use your pipe bombs and giant jug molotovs to get your bonus to x120 etc. 

that running back and forth crap on the ground is awfull your stamina runs out way to quick and you often get nabbed from behind. or you cant interact with objects fast enough to get more ammo etc.

what i wanna know is how the heck to get gold on the second challenge, as far as i can tell melee gives you the most pts and i still cant get gold. i meleed like 75 people lol

You need to complete 3 sub-challenges for gold and one for silver, at least. Less then that you won't be able to achieve enough points for gold. Forget about multiplier, in this challenge it means almost nothing.

3 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

Focus purely on headshots and subchallenges.  Here is my run:

On 7/2/2019 at 4:57 AM, BlackTorito said:

I ended up using that route up to about 350 kills, then I got to the roof mentioned in the video below and got 210k easily.

I tried the normal way 4-5 times but the horde always killed me at about 118k, so I decided to go up there for safety.

Dude.... that's awesome! you have real skill! 

so i spent all day on this challenge and yes at first it will seem pretty difficult but that is only untill you play enough and figure out how the map works and how to score the most points.

i completed this and survive challenge 100% today, so will try bike challenge tomorrow i guess. just keep practicing, there is really no other way to do it.

Just a little info for those who struggle getting this one done.

The 4th challenge allows the player to increase (a lot) the bullet penetration, of course you need the gold to get this advantage, but it's pretty easy.

I tried the surrounded challenge with my fully cheated character, and managed 550k first try, and unlocking (i already had it but still) all subchallenges, all at once.

So for those who are having a hard time with Surrounded, simply gold the 4th challenge, and make your character a nice T-1000 ?

• Like 1