Should i be concerned about my PSN profile?

II_uAngryBro_II

i just got a platinum like 3 hours ago, iv'e come on here to update my psn card, and it has synced my trophies new platinum etc...however in my list of games Shrek is still stuck at 53%....ive never experienced this before so that why i'm asking...should i be concerned or are the servers just a little slow or what?

Try and Sync again with PSN first, then on this site. 

i have also done that. i have now updated my psn card 3 times.....everything is accurate besides my avg completion, total # of games 100% completed and the game %.......my only 10 trophies unearned are from bo2 unreleased DLC.....i understand if it doesnt show up right away if i update shortly after syncing, but that was 3-4 hours ago and been 3 updates....anybody else know whats happening?

Edited by AngryGamerZ_89

I'm concerned that you're playing Shrek. ;)

At least he's not playing Hannah, like a real man B)

i just got a platinum like 3 hours ago, iv'e come on here to update my psn card, and it has synced my trophies new platinum etc...however in my list of games Shrek is still stuck at 53%....ive never experienced this before so that why i'm asking...should i be concerned or are the servers just a little slow or what?

I would send Sly (that boss with red letters) an PM.  He's likely the only one to know how to fix your problem, since he's the admin and all :hmm:  That's assuming your problem isn't fixed.

• Like 1

You mean like a family man, Grimy? ;)

OT: Hope the issue gets worked out. I'd think the problem lies with the site if it shows on your PS3, may just be something that needs minor tweaking. Like Grimy said, that Sly Ripper guy tends to know his way around lol.

Sometimes when I select the update profile option, I instantly see the box appear telling me the profile has updated (the one that has a link to go to the updated profile). Seems like it has completed, but after a few seconds it refreshes again and the actual update process runs.

Might be worth giving it a little while between starting the update process and clicking on the 'go to the updated profile' button. Hope that helps :)

its cool....i messaged him, he either fixed it or or fixed on its own when i synced in a new game...Rio :) lol. and yes sadly...i have done hannah montanta....trophies are trophies ^_^

That's a real family man's game B)  I'm gonna have flash kick you :devil:

• Like 1