Completion % without DLC?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to know if there is a way to "hide" the DLC trophies in the completion %?

I got 3 platinum trophies out of 3 games and my completion says only 85%, which is a shame as I am not willing to buy any DLC for now. Is there a way to make the profile show only the "base game", meaning without any DLC trophies?

Cheers

I wish this was an option! Although I own a lot of DLC it be nice to know the percentage I have without. Also the ability to filter your games so that it doesn't contain the percentage for games where you do not own the DLC. 

I think if you click on a game in your profile, it shows you the % of completion of the base game and below the one with the DLC included.

But yeh, DLC is a double edge sword, more trophies but with an extra cost. Not cool...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It would nice it you can delete a game off your trophy list but it will take the trophies you earned back. I'll like that cause maybe one of your family member loaded the game on your account and you had no idea and you updated your account so no it's stuck there.

Some games recently, which had dlc added, didn't affect my percentage. My guacamelee on my vita stayed at 100% for some reason even though its been connected to the internet.

I really can't find the thread right now (or maybe I imagined it? xD) but I do remember reading here somewhere that the % is only affected when you gain at least one trophy for that DLC. Still, since I can't find the thread, I might be wrong. 

I really can't find the thread right now (or maybe I imagined it? xD) but I do remember reading here somewhere that the % is only affected when you gain at least one trophy for that DLC. Still, since I can't find the thread, I might be wrong. 

It was a general moan about DLC rarity ... :D

DLC has always affected 100% be it here or on PSN ;)

It was a general moan about DLC rarity ... :D

DLC has always affected 100% be it here or on PSN ;)

Uh, thanks for clarifying that :D

So it seems that if anybody wants a 100% better save some money for the DLC (I did it for DmC anyway lol)

Edited by Arkthur_us

• 2 weeks later...

I think that idea of completion percentage is to show how much trophies (points) did you earn among all of trophies that you could obtain.

As far as i know, calculations on psnprofiles.com "deletes" from completion percentage games that you own (played), but you didn't earn a single trophy. So I think that the same adjustment could be used for DLC. DLC with at least one trophy earned would be calculated to the whole completion, while the other wouldn't.

What do you think about it?