Trophy thoughts?

Patrickosan

This game looks soooo fun! Just saw the trailer on the store, what a total mix up of genres and games. Cannot wait, trophies dont look to bad but these type of games are always pretty tough, intresting you mention you can use mutators still. Nice to know i can fall back on that if i just get tired or frustrated :)

On 7/14/2019 at 10:46 AM, Killbomb said:

Don't think this Platinum is going to be too difficult since you can activate Mutators that give you continues, infinite ammo, etc. without affecting trophies. 

really? if so the list will be super easy, loving the game so far. The extra characters dont seem to hard to unlock. Will be a fun plat

59 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

really? if so the list will be super easy, loving the game so far. The extra characters dont seem to hard to unlock. Will be a fun plat

Yeah, getting elected and peacefully taking the mayor's hat are the trickiest things in the game. Might take a few runs to get those right but things go pretty smoothly when you stack the odds in your favor with the mutators. 

3 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

I'm kinda hesitant to pick this up since I fee like rogue-like games are so overdone now. It was neat when first introduced a few years back but now you can't go more than a few weeks at most without one being released. 

So is this worth it or no? 

I think it's worth it. It's pretty different from most other roguelikes. It had been on Steam in Early Access for a few years so check out the Overwhemingly Positive reviews there.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/512900/Streets_of_Rogue/

• Like 1