"Old Flames Burn Brighter" Trophy

DEOSS77

1 hour ago, TheExorzist said:

They kept getting more and more after launch support with every game though. Odyseey is just a next level. Origins already had a shitload of support later on as well.

I feel like Origins was a least a bit better for not going episodic with its major DLC. I don't mind free content and support but I can understand a few people might want to free up their HDD after a while. But I don't disagree about Odyssey being a bit much in a few areas, at this point I'd be more impressed if they announced next game map was 30% smaller.  

Also, I probably wouldn't call it for trophies just yet. Up until they announce a new game or this game's one year anniversary anything could be added in as free content patches. Still, we are all here to hunt trophies, it would be nice if this game broke 100 trophies since it's already so close.  

Edited by bikeman223

3 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

I feel like Origins was a least a bit better for not going episodic with its major DLC. I don't mind free content and support but I can understand a few people might want to free up their HDD after a while. But I don't disagree about Odyssey being a bit much in a few areas, at this point I'd be more impressed if they announced next game map was 30% smaller.  

Also, I probably wouldn't call it for trophies just yet. Up until they announce a new game or this game's one year anniversary anything could be added in as free content patches. Still, we are all here to hunt trophies, it would be nice if this game broke 100 trophies since it's already so close.  

I love hunting trophies but over the years I grew a distaste for the practice of adding trophies later on - and Ubisoft became king of this.

Usually I put in some time and effort to get the 100% for a game. I love it and all but when I'm done I'd really like to move on. So I'm not a fan of coming back to a game I already completed a few months later.

They should keep this GaaS practice for their online games like Division. I'd rather have them release a completely new entry every year. That's probably also the reason why I was never bothered with the anual cycle of the series until after 3.

6 hours ago, TheExorzist said:

Usually I put in some time and effort to get the 100% for a game. I love it and all but when I'm done I'd really like to move on. So I'm not a fan of coming back to a game I already completed a few months later.

You could also just wait to play the game? I only picked up Origins earlier this year: everything was patched, all DLC was out. Ready for my one huge playthrough. Much cheaper this way too. Something to think about?

Anyways, I just finished the trophy. Not great, lacks in any kind of inspiration.

Spoiler

I do wonder if anyone gave the kid a farmer’s training. Does it end with them staying together? I gave the kid a really lame warriors training and while I wooed the broad successfully she rejected me at the end because I defied her stupid wishes. No regrets though, haha! But I do wonder about different endings. Anyone?

Edited by Sifferino

Semi-related question. Was this Lost Tale added in a hotfix or something, I checked recently and there hasn't been a new patch since FoA Episode 3 released? Also I was waiting for everything to come out which is why I'm not super up to date with everything that's been added since March.

Edited by bikeman223

4 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Semi-related question. Was this Lost Tale added in a hotfix or something, I checked recently and there hasn't been a new patch since FoA Episode 3 released? Also I was waiting for everything to come out which is why I'm not super up to date with everything that's been added since March.

Yeah no download required for this one. 

10 hours ago, Sifferino said:

Reveal hidden contents

I do wonder if anyone gave the kid a farmer’s training. Does it end with them staying together? I gave the kid a really lame warriors training and while I wooed the broad successfully she rejected me at the end because I defied her stupid wishes. No regrets though, haha! But I do wonder about different endings. Anyone?

Spoiler

I gave the kid farmer's training and they still don't end up staying together, though she did acknowledge that I followed her wishes.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 11:56 AM, Rammstone said:

Yep they just released the August roadmap

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/353712/this-month-in-assassins-creed-august-2019-update?

"We haven't reached the end of the Lost Tales just yet. We'll see you in September for the next one. ?"

@EnforcerAwakens Hey Enforcer. Had to find where I saw where somebody shared the fact we're getting more missions. Credit to this guy. Now the question is... will there be more trophies? Who knows lol.

Edited by Zach
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zach said:

@EnforcerAwakens Hey Enforcer. Had to find where I saw where somebody shared the fact we're getting more missions. Credit to this guy. Now the question is... will there be more trophies? Who knows lol.

Bear in mind I posted this a month ago :) They were talking about the Sokrates' trail that came out this week with no trophy, and they also confirmed it would be the last lost tale of greece. So if there are no trophies tied to the discovery tour on tuesday then I don't think we are getting any more

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rammstone said:

Bear in mind I posted this a month ago :) They were talking about the Sokrates' trail that came out this week with no trophy, and they also confirmed it would be the last lost tale of greece. So if there are no trophies tied to the discovery tour on tuesday then I don't think we are getting any more

Yay. You're the best