Trophy Throught

It looks like a remake from the SNES Title "Ninjawarriors", which is one of my favorite SNES games.
If it's the same, the 100% will be quiet easy, as there is an easy difficulty.
Anyway, I can't wait to play it!

Edited by Tigra
  • Like 1

I can't wait to play as my guy Ninja again. Rocket kicks to the face!

No continue trophy should be doable if there's an easy difficulty but otherwise it can be hard. The game gets a lot harder by the third stage and you only get one life.

22 hours ago, majob said:

I can't wait to play as my guy Ninja again. Rocket kicks to the face!

No continue trophy should be doable if there's an easy difficulty but otherwise it can be hard. The game gets a lot harder by the third stage and you only get one life.

I'll start with Kunoichi (hair guillotine throws & bounce kicks FTW), then probably try the new characters Raiden & Yaksha next.

It really gets tough starting with stage 6's robot bosses Phobos & Deimos. They can mess you up with their slide kick- it is fast & takes a fair chunk of your life bar if it lands. You don't want to stay on the floor too long against them. They like to get you into pincer attacks. Throwing them into each other helps.

Stage 3's boss Phantom Gecko seems a bit harder than the stage 4 & 5 bosses IMO. His disappearing act can get a little annoying.

I think the Ninja Warriors trophy (clear it with everyone using no continues) should be a gold.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This seems a bit easier than the SNES in some places. Phobos & Deimos seem toned down a bit, probably to make up for them being too big to throw in this one. Phantom Gecko is as pesky as ever. Jubei is a little tougher.

Kunoichi's hair throw is a good launcher for combos... let the juggling begin.

I just did a Kunoichi no-continue with the time in the 2800s. It has to be a no-continue run, or you're DQ for time records on that play. It's sort of a bummer that there are ZERO golds in the list for this one. Ohhh-kaaay... Murder Machine only a bronze, and Mad MM only a silver? I think these two are undervalued. Come on. Every game should have at least one gold.

Clearing the main mode once (even if you continued) unlocks Yaksha. The 2nd time will get you Raiden.

• Like 1

Here's my no-death clear with the Ninja, and a new record. 2693.01 for the total time... I just need to get that down a little more for Mad Murder Machine. The giant swing and the over-the-knee backbreaker (good damage to one enemy) are really useful. Ninja has a harder time with the tall golem robots than Kunoichi.The forward flip can help if used right.

Ninja's up+attack special with the nunchucks can really rip up the Giants, getting rid of them surprisingly fast. There's one case where this is preferable over blowing out the entire battery for the bomber attack. The elbow drop is also good against them, but there's more risk of getting countered.

I almost had a new record after this one but lost right at the end, no thanks to those damned sweeping lasers! ? Maybe next time.