Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Yes.

I try not to touch mirrors out of a fear of breaking them and never pass a black cat etc.

Have you ever won a Grand Prize in a contest?

(( Just to say I have.- would you believe I won a Nickelodeon Grand prize before when I was a kid.

I won a guest apperance on the show All That the one that had those guys from good burger in it etc., and concert tickets!!

I couldn't claim them though my parents said the trip etc would be too much and too far away blah blah.

So instead I was promised like 1,200 dollars the price of the prize from Nick yet after alot of mumbo jumbo and plain back-handedness I ended up with a Nick Slime chair.

Yes a Slime chair., I have it in pieces in my closet somewhere to this day lol.))

Edited by lts_Rainbow_Dash
  • Like 4

Never I'm the middle child in my family and with all the crazy stuff going on always I decided to be the stable one.

Never have smoked, drinked done drugs etc.

Wait I used to click my nails alot across desks, tables etc because i'd get nervous.

Idk if that was a bad habit used to annoy people though.

Ever drink or eat something that made you sick before?

Edited by lts_Rainbow_Dash

Yes.

I try not to touch mirrors out of a fear of breaking them and never pass a black cat etc.

Have you ever won a Grand Prize in a contest?

(( Just to say I have.- would you believe I won a Nickelodeon Grand prize before when I was a kid.

I won a guest apperance on the show All That the one that had those guys from good burger in it etc., and concert tickets!!

I couldn't claim them though my parents said the trip etc would be too much and too far away blah blah.

So instead I was promised like 1,200 dollars the price of the prize from Nick yet after alot of mumbo jumbo and plain back-handedness I ended up with a Nick Slime chair.

Yes a Slime chair., I have it in pieces in my closet somewhere to this day lol.))

dang... too bad... maybe if you did that guest appearance... you might had your own Nick show... hmmm...tried selling that slime chair? maybe it is worth more than $ 1,200 now :P

nope... and I am prone to muscle aches now and then....

have you tried selling your stuff online?

Yes I have sold Some games online through eBay. What's your fav ps3 game with mp? Mines modnation racers

I don't have a favorite with local multiplayer but with online my favorite is Demon's Souls by far.

What's your favorite platinum image form your collection?

Oh boy... Yes I did (better brace myself for "softy" comments).

I just couldn't help it, but the ending of Red Dead Redemption was so intense ! No spoilers :P
I've had a few others where I had to whipe a tear aswell. Those are the games I like the most actually.

So what did you do today ? :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

^Participated in a Math Quiz when I was Junior High... does that count? if not... nope...

Ever slip and fall into any body of water? (Ocean, lake, pool, etc.)

errr... nope... thrown in a body of water? yes...

have you fallen asleep on a bus and when you woke up, you don't know where the heck you are?

It happened to me on a private bus, the bus driver didn't notice i was there and i took a long nap, by the time i wake up there was nobody but him in the bus driving to his home i screamed and he thought i was a ghost lol, luckily he didn't reach his home yet or else i was gunna be lost in a side of town i don't know anything about (i was 12 at the time lol)

Do like to have some time alone and meditate?

• Like 1