Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Uganda, I love all the anti gay stuff. As a man who can't stop blowing dudes and who loves domination and punishment. 

Uganda is the place for me. 

Seriously though, Canada... I love their culture. It's exactly like mine. 

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you, that you're willing to share? ;)

My most embarrassing thing is my life. 

That story I've shared twice about the first and last time I got blackout drunk at a party. I did it all: fought my sister, puked all over the yard, urinated in a friend's living room, and fell asleep with my sexy parts out. ( They shouldn't have left me alone :P )

What is the most scared you have been?

• Like 1

I really don't have secrets. I guess I have headaches every day and sometimes almost pass out but don't say anything. It's previous brain damage.

Did you ever have the lyrics for a song completely wrong but didn't notice until years after?

Man, Turbonegro is awesome, I like them too and I don't think of them like a guilty pleasure :P City of Satan and All my friends are dead are my favorite songs.

When I was at mid-school, I knew a guy that smelled really bad, unfortunately, I was a bad apple and I said it to him and called him names... yeah, I was a cruel guy.<==== bully.

Do you know a person that listens to awful music in your neighborhood? If your answer is Yes, what kind of music they listen to.

I can't work with people watching over me . I get embarrassed if someone compliments me, In my mind everyone is good at everything. Strangely, One of my ex co-workers stole all of my drawings when they quit, she was border line stalker because I'm no artist in my mind.

Do you watch any of these modern day Talent/Idol shows?