Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

The normal one, but I have the Megadimension Neptunia VII skins for PS4... the bad thing is I don't own a console yet xD

Well, it will look like this when I'll get it.

9dc983ff-1421-4a69-9dfd-19803539d7a4.png

Do you like Horror movies? What's your favorite one if you do?

Yes, as in terrorizes the neighbors cat that keeps trying to get into my house. It would be nice if they would just play or something, i think the neighbors cat is just after my cats food.

Do you have a neighbor with an obviously messy yard?

• Like 1

I'm a $5 ramen type of guy and none of my friends are privileged. My direct Family has money but I'll still just wear a tshirt out to a fancy restaurants and they can say what they want. In fact I didn't go to Europe with them which would have been free for me. How do I feel? Uncomfortable I guess but I'm not going to change, I just try to avoid costly activities even though they're going to pay. If your friends kind of know it's not really affordable for you than hopefully they might contribute?

As a kid, half the neighborhood swam in my pool. Was your childhood easy?

I saw some weird lights in the sky flying really close to the houses in the neighborhood, I did notice they were real because I saw their reflection in the windows... they were flying around slow and very low, I never know what they are.

have you tried to listen a vinyl album backwards just to know if there are satanic hidden messages? :P  :devil:

Edited by Chika Hakozaki