your most wanted HD remaster

amebapiko

:( !? Sony needs to fix that - heck, its thanks to dedicated (and vocal) European gamers that Xenoblade Chronicles , The Last Story, Pandoras Tower, and many of Namco's Tale's games ever made it to the US.

A small ray of hope tho: I hear UK PS3 slims can play US PS1 games - and a US/English copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles (PS1) which includes a remastered Chrono Trigger on eBay or amazon imported is pretty cheap. I import ALOT of my own games from Japan & the UK for my ps3 & PSP (just got the English version of Tales of Eternia [PSP] - which never cameout here - yesterday in the mail, for example). 

I don't understand either why we don't get some of the most awesome games and HD remakes here. Sometimes we get them years later, which is better than nothing, but it's still unfair. Thanks for giving me some hope though :) I seriously need to start considering to buy imported games.

• Like 1

Tales of the Abyss 'does' already have a HD remaster: Tales of the Abyss 3D (3DS)! :lol:

It may not be 1080p, but it is HD, widescreen, 60fps (in 2D) and has touchedup textures and effects.

Yes I know and I owned it but it isn't that great of a remaster. The 3D looks awful and I'd rather look at my TV to play rather than the 3DS, the load times were better though.

Edited by Ashe

I've already seen Timesplitters and Legend of Dragoon on here, but where is the love for Jade Cocoon? Ni No Kuni kind of filled that hole, but it was too bright and childish, and I couldn't fuse my pets. I want to cross my Mite and my Drongo. Much underloved series, I don't know what happened to the studio behind it. But I'd kill to have both with trophy support. Gotta' Get 'em All, Jade Cocoon!

• 1 month later...