your most wanted HD remaster

amebapiko

• 3 years later...

Oof, this is a tough one, but if I have to choose it'll be probably be The Warriors. One of the greatest beat 'em ups ever, based on one of the greatest movies ever.

13 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Xenosaga, Suikoden, Dino Crisis, and Parasite Eve.

Suikoden 1 & 2 remasters are coming out this year.

1 hour ago, HUFFNPUFF90 said:

Star Wars Republic Commando would be really cool

That game was remastered back in 2021. Check here for more info: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12649-star-wars-republic-commando

• Like 2

Not necessarily my "most wanted" remasters outright, but I'd like to see games from series like Infamous, Killzone, and Resistance (as examples) get proper rereleases on newer hardware outside of PS Plus Premium.

I'm also hoping that we might get some kind of Monster Hunter collection to celebrate the franchise's 25th anniversary this year (and to help ease the pain of waiting for Wilds a little bit). Was thinking that a compilation consisting of at least (although not necessarily exclusively) the Ultimate versions of 3, 4, and Generations on - more or less - every modern platform would be ideal. Maybe add some optional quality of life changes and modernized mechanics (largely to make the games more accessible to newcomers, such as those that played World and/or Rise), and with their own trophy lists (including platinums) on PlayStation consoles. Upgrades over previous versions of the same games could include the typical enhancements such as higher resolution, better textures (perhaps some new or replaced ones too, if need be), higher and more consistent framerate, etc.

There's obviously several more games that I'd like to see get some kind of remaster or remake (definitely some I'd be much more excited to see than the ones I've already mentioned, even), but the above are games that I've been particularly interested in seeing get some kind of meaningful attention as of late.

Edited by Zephrese

On 1/6/2024 at 11:16 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

My erotic dream since years is that they'd release a bundle including Tekken 4 and 5 in HD, similar on how they released Tekken Tag Tournament in HD as part of Tekken Hybrid.

Throw Tekken 3 in there with trophies for all games and I'd be a happy man. 

• Like 2