Is the platinum for the Vita EU version possible?

ForgiveForget

Hi everyone,

some time ago I read online, that some versions of Space Hulk have buggy trophies. I was completing all the games I had in my PS3 and VITA catalog, to finally close with the past. I didn't check yet if the Space Hulk I have, the ones free on the PLUS time ago, was the cross-buy version or not, because maybe I could also play it on the PS4, but I must admit that for this kind of games I prefer to use VITA. Thank you. 

• 1 year later...
On 2019年8月11日 at 1:45 AM, ForgiveForget said:

Hi everyone,

some time ago I read online, that some versions of Space Hulk have buggy trophies. I was completing all the games I had in my PS3 and VITA catalog, to finally close with the past. I didn't check yet if the Space Hulk I have, the ones free on the PLUS time ago, was the cross-buy version or not, because maybe I could also play it on the PS4, but I must admit that for this kind of games I prefer to use VITA. Thank you. 

Yeah, this was once a monthly game for the Vita, also in the US. It is not cross-buy and also not the hardest game, was fun in fact. The only problem for me was the glitchy 40.000 kills trophy. I had to kill a lot more to get it, maybe 100k. Just didn't wanna give up on it and fortunately the missing 2 trophies popped one great day.

To manage that I chose a level where I could burn 9 Aliens in a room with the flamethrower over and over again.... here in Europe there are more people who also managed it

good luck

11 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Can someone summarize which version is possible to platinum??

There is 8 region/console stack of this game.

PS4 - NA / EU

PS3 - NA / EU / AS

VITA - NA / EU / KR

Which version is possible to platinum??

All are 100% Platinumable, just know that you're in for a very long and boring journey to the Plat.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All are 100% Platinumable, just know that you're in for a very long and boring journey to the Plat.

Really?? Why there is some list there are no people have got platinum?

How long will be the platinum?

Also is the NA version of PS VITA digital only?  I cannot found physical copy of it. 

3 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Really?? Why there is some list there are no people have got platinum?

How long will be the platinum?

Also is the NA version of PS VITA digital only?  I cannot found physical copy of it. 

1: PSNP only tracks site users who own the game and have synced their profiles but since this game is reportedly boring as hell, most people likely gave up and never sent back.

2: Depending on the version and if you AFK farm, you're looking at anywhere from approx 75hrs to untold hundreds because of how boring and time consuming the grind to 40,000 kills is. The Vita versions are reportedly the worst, because of the under-powered hardware, weird controls and buggy A.I.

3: No idea but it wouldn't surprise me if it was digital only.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

1: PSNP only tracks site users who own the game and have synced their profiles but since this game is reportedly boring as hell, most people likely gave up and never sent back.

2: Depending on the version and if you AFK farm, you're looking at anywhere from approx 75hrs to untold hundreds because of how boring and time consuming the grind to 40,000 kills is. The Vita versions are reportedly the worst, because of the under-powered hardware, weird controls and buggy A.I.

3: No idea but it wouldn't surprise me if it was digital only.

Can VITA version use AFK farm? 

Because there is no turbo controller for VITA.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 17/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, HuntingFever said:

I am playing EU Vita  version. I am stuck on mission 9. When  get down to around 50 Genestealers, the game effectively freezes: the enemy skips its turn. I can move 1 terminator but that's it can't switch to another one. I tried reloading a save and it had the same problem.

Has anybody worked out what causes this? Its not the same as the 'don't push O' bug for this mission in the guide.

I'm really enjoying this game and don't want to drop it but this bug, in such a long mission, leaves me no choice.

• 9 months later...
On 13.02.2022 at 1:09 AM, Nsx555nsx555 said:

I am playing EU Vita  version. I am stuck on mission 9. When  get down to around 50 Genestealers, the game effectively freezes: the enemy skips its turn. I can move 1 terminator but that's it can't switch to another one. I tried reloading a save and it had the same problem.

Has anybody worked out what causes this? Its not the same as the 'don't push O' bug for this mission in the guide.

I'm really enjoying this game and don't want to drop it but this bug, in such a long mission, leaves me no choice.

I just finished that mission and other than the Genestealers freezing thanks to the undo button bug (an easy fix for it is to quit the mission and load last save) I did not encounter the bug you mentioned. Hope you managed to get around it.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/29/2022 at 1:38 AM, IzunaGaiden said:

so is possible but just long and pretty glitch ?

Yes, but you'll probably spend a few days of your life reverting the same move over and over again. I'd do it while taking the bus or on flights, while listening to podcasts. Still took me 6 months just for that one trophy. Longest grind I've ever done I think, beats even FarCry2 or Resistance 2 grinds.