Tokyo Game Show 2019 predictions

Alantor32

New Yakuza gameplay hopefully

Would love to see some SMT V gameplay or even a teaser or something

Persona 5 Royal gameplay, or the musou for P5 they're working on, gameplay of that would be cool

Hoping for a No More Heroes 1 and 2 HD announcement soon, maybe at TGS?

Still holding out for a Viewtiful Joe and Godhand HD remaster someday

1 hour ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

- More information, maybe gameplay for Elden Ring

- Gameplay for Death Stranding

- Capcom officially revealing the RE3 Remake or at least one of the other games they have in the works (hopefully Dragon's Dogma 2)

- More gameplay/information for Persona 5 Royale

- SEGA showing off the next Yakuza game

That's all I need! And also an announcement about Yakuza 3-5 remastered for the west would be the cherry on top. 

10 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

That's all I need! And also an announcement about Yakuza 3-5 remastered for the west would be the cherry on top. 

I don't think you'll be hearing about the Yakuza 3-5 remasters for the west at an event designed for the Japanese audience but i wouldn't mind. I think Nagoshi recently was talking about remastering/remaking Kenzan so maybe we'll hear something about that?

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Is DD2 a thing or just something you want?

Prior to making DMC5 Itsuno was given the okay from the founder of Capcom to make whichever he wanted between Dragon's Dogma 2 and DMC5. He decided to go with DMC5 and seeing as that was a success, he may very well be working on Dragon's Dogma 2. Capcom also did mention a few months ago that they currently have 2 or 3 games being developed in the RE Engine.

Edited by ObliviousSenpai

43 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I don't think you'll be hearing about the Yakuza 3-5 remasters for the west at an event designed for the Japanese audience but i wouldn't mind. I think Nagoshi recently was talking about remastering/remaking Kenzan so maybe we'll hear something about that?

Oh yea true.. 

And yes I heard about that. However the remaster will likely be released to the Japanese audience first before gracing the west .