What Games do You Re-Play? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Borderlands 2/The-Presequel: played both 2 times after i got all trophies with again. One playthrough with onei friend and anothher playthrough with another friend.

Dying Light: same case as above. Currently playing again with a friend.

Journey: Played through that once again to help someone getting the coop trophies

Ghost Recon Wildlands: i started to play non trophies intended with friends, pushed one week through alone to get the Plat but continued to play with my friends.

Bloodborne: similar to Wildlands, but a different friend than in Wildlands

Trine Trilogy: i have yet another friend who wants to play those and i agreed even though i have all trophies already

• Like 1

Hitman 2 - all the time, as new content is constant and uniformly excellent 

I don’t often replay story games, though I have been back to play Dishonored trilogy a few times, and Bioshock, just because they are great and recently I started going through Portal 2 - just got a hankering to replay, and I’m loving it. Turns out I waited long enough that I can’t remember solutions, so it all feels new again!

I also replayed Prey about 1000 times - but that’s just cause... y’know... best game on PS4 an’ all... :) 

Modified copy/paste from another thread.

Every year I replay these at least once,

Uncharted 1- 4 (usually in the summer)

Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux (usually around Halloween)

Sometimes I'll go back to games from these series for fun. 

Kingdom Hearts (usually just 1 and 2)

Assassin's Creed (my brother will usually binge the Ezio games and I'll play Black Flag)

I don't replay these much for various reasons, but these are my most replayed games/series.

Guitar Hero III

Monster Rancher

DDR (various titles)

Dynasty Warriors series 

Generally none. I used to a lot but I have such a backlog that I find myself not re-playing them anymore. I used to re-play the Sims and Command & Conquer series every year but this will be the first year I won't do so. Same for the majority of my PS3 and PS4 games, I have too many other series and games to start. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...