NG+ coming September 13th & 2 new difficulties. Also adds multiple new trophies.

ObsceneSociopath

7 hours ago, emailking said:

Playing it on survival on new game plus gives you the trophy for beating on survival, the trophy for beating on hard 2 or survival 2, and the trophy for beating on new game plus. It's confirmed.

Fair enough dude, if it worked for you then fair enough.

Personally though I wouldn’t risk it as survival II is the best bet and isn’t difficult but that was just my opinion for when I did it and wrote my guide 

but congrats on getting it ?? The second play through was a chore, one that i really didn’t want 

Now go get those challenges dude

On 1/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, emailking said:

Playing it on survival on new game plus gives you the trophy for beating on survival, the trophy for beating on hard 2 or survival 2, and the trophy for beating on new game plus. It's confirmed.

Thanks for the assist and advice, @emailking. Your help in clearing this utter chaos is invaluable. The confusion is officially cleared.

Well, some trophy descriptions are NOT true, sometimes. It's misleading and it's going to throw someone in enigma. I'll finish the game and do an NG+ Survival difficulty. Who thought of this shit by adding Hard II and Survival II difficulty with a completely confusing trophy, just to officially confuse more? Sorry Bend Studio, but next time, make your trophy descriptions completely clear, concise, coherent, and cohesive. Oops, I guess they forgot or they were smoking something.

I'm pretty much correct after all. Survival should stack with :silver: 2 Days 2 Done, since Survival IS higher than Hard II. It does not make any sense at all if it's only tied to Hard II or Survival II. It HAS to stack by simply playing Survival. And voila, you have saved a lot of time completing a NG+ on Survival difficulty without the greater hassle of completing a NG+ in Survival II, just because the description "concisely" says so.

Higher difficulty = unlock lower difficulty trophies (not applicable in other games like DMC).

On 1/19/2020 at 9:09 PM, Quink666 said:

As the trophy says, you have to beat it in Survival 2 or Hard 2 in NG+ to get it.

@Quink666 Hahahahaha, don't believe what that "description" says, bruv. It is highly misleading. It is completely confirmed that you can still get the :silver: 2 Days 2 Done trophy by playing it in vanilla Survival, since Survival is higher than Hard II (stackable, isn't it?). Otherwise, how can you explain that playing it in Survival II on NG+ will unlock you the :silver: 2 Days 2 Done, but not on vanilla Survival? If playing it on Survival II will stack both :gold: Surviving is Living and :silver: 2 Days 2 Done, then it should also work on vanilla Survival, since both Survival and Survival II (aka Surival on NG+ run) are the same, as what @emailking said.

It's a big waste of time to play it on Survival II NG+, so play it on Survival NG+, since it is a little easier(?) than Survival II.

Edited by BadRep24

On 2020-01-23 at 9:04 PM, BadRep24 said:

@Quink666 Hahahahaha, don't believe what that "description" says, bruv. It is highly misleading. It is completely confirmed that you can still get the :silver: 2 Days 2 Done trophy by playing it in vanilla Survival, since Survival is higher than Hard II (stackable, isn't it?). Otherwise, how can you explain that playing it in Survival II on NG+ will unlock you the :silver: 2 Days 2 Done, but not on vanilla Survival? If playing it on Survival II will stack both :gold: Surviving is Living and :silver: 2 Days 2 Done, then it should also work on vanilla Survival, since both Survival and Survival II (aka Surival on NG+ run) are the same, as what @emailking said.

It's a big waste of time to play it on Survival II NG+, so play it on Survival NG+, since it is a little easier(?) than Survival II.

Well i still wouldn't risk it. Have yet to see anyone 100% confirm it via a video or similar. Plus there is basicly no difference between Surv 1 and 2, both are piss easy. So i wouldn't risk wasting 20 hours just because someone on a forum tolds me surv 1 unlocks the surv 2 NG+ trophy. But if it does unlock on surv 1 that's great, people will probably save like 5 minutes playing it on Surv 1 instead of 2. lol

I'm not saying playing on vanilla survival unlocks 2 Days 2 Done. Can't confirm it doesn't (although that seems weird if it does). But all I can say is I played on survival on NG+ (or Survival II, whatever you want to call it), and unlocked Surviving is Living, 2 Days 2 Done, & One More Ride, upon completing that run.

• Like 1

On 25/01/2020 at 11:21 PM, Quink666 said:

Well i still wouldn't risk it. Have yet to see anyone 100% confirm it via a video or similar. Plus there is basicly no difference between Surv 1 and 2, both are piss easy. So i wouldn't risk wasting 20 hours just because someone on a forum tolds me surv 1 unlocks the surv 2 NG+ trophy. But if it does unlock on surv 1 that's great, people will probably save like 5 minutes playing it on Surv 1 instead of 2. lol

couldn’t agree more 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have one question about "DLC". I have finished the base game. If I want to reach 100% completion, I need to do again the story twice (survival and survival 2 difficulties) right ?

6 minutes ago, Benjamin_Clds said:

I have one question about "DLC". I have finished the base game. If I want to reach 100% completion, I need to do again the story twice (survival and survival 2 difficulties) right ?

I think I have m answer : "Playing it on survival on new game plus gives you the trophy for beating on survival, the trophy for beating on hard 2 or survival 2, and the trophy for beating on new game plus. It's confirmed."

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Clds said:

I think I have m answer : "Playing it on survival on new game plus gives you the trophy for beating on survival, the trophy for beating on hard 2 or survival 2, and the trophy for beating on new game plus. It's confirmed."

You just have to beat Survival 2. That will give you both survival and survival/hard 2 trophies if done on ng+ and ofc you will also get the trophy for beating the game in NG+  So 3 trophies in total. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Benjamin_Clds said:

Beat NG+ on Survival II, and you get three trophies: :gold: Surviving is Living, :gold: One More Ride, :silver: 2 Days 2 Done.

Just have at least 36-40 skills, if you're going to beat it, plus the Chopper, RPD, and .50 Cal sniper rifle. 

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/04/2020 at 4:06 PM, Benjamin_Clds said:

Well, I have reinstalled the game but the New game + option isn't in the main menu. It seems that my save file is gone.

So, should I do the main story twice ? or is there another solution ?

On 30/04/2020 at 10:44 AM, Benjamin_Clds said:

Well, I have reinstalled the game but the New game + option isn't in the main menu. It seems that my save file is gone.

So, should I do the main story twice ? or is there another solution ?

NG + mode has appeared after creating a new game but I can't launch it because I don't have any save file :/

This is because I was playing with EU physical version last year. Today, I am playing with US digital version.

Now I know that save files are region blocked...

Edited by Benjamin_Clds

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, BEER_MONSTER_99 said:

If I start a NG+ with 42 skills unlocked, will the 45 skills trophy still unlock when I reach that level?

Also do you instantly get the Napalm Molotovs or do you have to unlock them again?

Skills already unlocked will be available except for 1 or 2 that are blocked for the purpose of difficulty. Napalms will be unlocked as you progress through the story the same way as your 1st playthrough.