Advise the next plat to the person above you

You have the plat on all your games, props to you!

Maybe a MW 100% is next?

EDIT: H2:SA is done, but i still can't update PSNP due to maintenance. I have extra games which are not in my list (backlog) which are: Anarchy Reigns, Hitman: Absolution, Darksiders and Tomb Raider: Underworld. I can't choose what to start next, help!

Edited by TheYuriG

You have the plat on all your games, props to you!

Maybe a MW 100% is next?

MW? Most wanted? The game that broke my 34 S streak. I have to say no, the DLC is way overpriced for 14 bronze trophies divided over 4 packs. 

I'm currently busy with Demon's Souls (Asian) but can't update profile right now. But I can tell you I have obtained 2 trophies so far and maybe another 2-3 this evening. Just wondering how long I'll last, I had an awfull sleep last night and I need my focus on school tomorrow. 

I see atleast 3 platinums you're not far away from:

Hitman 2: SA

GTA IV

Shadow of Collosus.

Now I'm assuming all 3 of them have a difficult trophy or trophies left to do for platinum, but since you're close I hope that encourages you. :)

P.S:

I might take a look at Dungeon Defenders, but I'm busy with school a lot and there's way too many games I stil want to play and platinum / 100%.

MW? Most wanted? The game that broke my 34 S streak. I have to say no, the DLC is way overpriced for 14 bronze trophies divided over 4 packs. 

I'm currently busy with Demon's Souls (Asian) but can't update profile right now. But I can tell you I have obtained 2 trophies so far and maybe another 2-3 this evening. Just wondering how long I'll last, I had an awfull sleep last night and I need my focus on school tomorrow. 

GTA IV

Shadow of Collosus.

Now I'm assuming all 3 of them have a difficult trophy or trophies left to do for platinum, but since you're close I hope that encourages you. :)

P.S:

I might take a look at Dungeon Defenders, but I'm busy with school a lot and there's way too many games I stil want to play and platinum / 100%.

If you Have 3 buddies to play with i would recommend Rayman Origins since its a really good one . I haven't played Rayman Legends yet though so i cant really tell u if its better but based on the reviews u should take a look at that as well - that is, only if you have three buddies to play with locally....  

GTA IV

Shadow of Collosus.

P.S:

I have the plat on Silent Assassin already, i've edited my post a little before you post yours saying that. I've also made a list of games i have in my backlog and i want to start, so someone could choose one. I can't finish GTA 4 single player because of my tv is really bad and i can't read the text messages to deliver the cars, so the platinum is unachieable for me... yet.

Shadow of the Colossus, ow gawd... I don't plan finishing it, the game broke me apart and I regret that cheap purchase (70% off back in the day...)

I don't play any dlc, too many overpriced stuff for extra content I don't care about playing. The only exception ever was Sound Shapes, since the game was pure love :wub:

Ratchet dealocked or full frontal assault, both super easy

Uncharted: Golden Abyss for you :D

yeah, but those collectibles are a pain, also the online trophies, but I will go for TR plat soon

you should go plat GOW 3, it's a really easy plat

Tombraider is one of the most fun games i´ve ever played and the collectibles were no problem for me, multiplayer kinda sucked :/

GOW3 Challenges of the Gods are a PAIN IN THE ASS they're so freaking hard -_-!

• Like 1