Advise the next plat to the person above you

I think you should carry on with Just Cause 2. I've got the platinum myself and once you build up some momentum you can easily take over settlement after settlement, if you are finding it boring, perhaps keep alternating between land settlements and water based ones. Variety is the spice of life my friend, I wish you luck.

I think you should carry on with Just Cause 2. I've got the platinum myself and once you build up some momentum you can easily take over settlement after settlement, if you are finding it boring, perhaps keep alternating between land settlements and water based ones. Variety is the spice of life my friend, I wish you luck.

You got a fair bit to go in Grand Theft Auto V and I have no experience with Pro Evolution Soccer. Far Cry 3 will most likely be your next plat anyway seeing as it's short and only requires you to have half of the collectables.

Assassin's Creed Revelations, you already have the platinum for AC2, Brotherhood and AC3 and Revelations isn't that hard.

Yea revelations is on my to do list but got so many other games that i would like to do first :)

Yeah i wanted to give it another try this week but i am affraid of those pain in the ass death mode levels :(

Completely understandable. It was frustrating and annoying. Can you understand the 40% platinum rarity? I can't.

i would honestly recommend gravity rush. i personally enjoyed this game and you seem to be an experienced trophy hunter so this would be no problem to plat for you.

You have plenty of awesome games man, I'd say play whatever you like and see what happens.