Advise the next plat to the person above you

I would say finish up advanced warfare (even though you probably are working on that currently) and to the person suggesting a game for me don't suggest a kingdom hearts game because I will be doing all of those once kingdom hearts 3 comes out

I would say finish up advanced warfare (even though you probably are working on that currently) and to the person suggesting a game for me don't suggest a kingdom hearts game because I will be doing all of those once kingdom hearts 3 comes out

Criterion's NFS MW is actually pretty fun, if you can handle the multiplayer , that is.

With the need for speed MW I've already platinumed it on ps3 but my brother downloaded it on vita because he wanted to play it and I think you should go for South Park: The Stick of Truth c: and to whoever advises my platinum don't advise a kingdom hearts game because I will do all of them once Kingdom hearts 3 is out thank you c:

With the need for speed MW I've already platinumed it on ps3 but my brother downloaded it on vita because he wanted to play it and I think you should go for South Park: The Stick of Truth c: and to whoever advises my platinum don't advise a kingdom hearts game because I will do all of them once Kingdom hearts 3 is out thank you c:

Mad Max

Uncharted 4

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3

You only got 2 trophies left for the plat... Why did you leave them hanging?

Well, those 2 trophies are for finishing all combo missions, and they can be very tricky, so i didn't wanna bother with them atm. But will do them for sure...

Edited by Whyfire
  • Like 1