Advise the next plat to the person above you

Injustice

As easy as it would be to pick The Walking Dead platinum I see that you are working on it, so with that being said the next platinum you should go for after you finish The Walking Dead should be the Uncharted 3 platinum :)

1L3a97ae.png

Hmm, a lot to chose from. Red Dead Redemption is one of my favorite games, but you still need a lot there. So I would say AC II. The feathers and the puzzles are not that much work with the right guide.

For me, it would be nice if you could advice me my 1000th trophy. Doesn't have to be a platinum

I will get back to Tomb Raider: Anniversary one day. Especially, because Underworld and Tomb Raider are waiting to be played as well. But do you have any recommendation for my 1000th trophy? At the moment I have 990 so the Anniversary platinum won't be possible, since I'm more than 10 trophies short there.

BTW, you keep your backlog pretty clean but for you I'd say AC IV, although you only miss the boring online grind trophies there. But it can't be worse than AC:B, right?

I will get back to Tomb Raider: Anniversary one day. Especially, because Underworld and Tomb Raider are waiting to be played as well. But do you have any recommendation for my 1000th trophy? At the moment I have 990 so the Anniversary platinum won't be possible, since I'm more than 10 trophies short there.

BTW, you keep your backlog pretty clean but for you I'd say AC IV, although you only miss the boring online grind trophies there. But it can't be worse than AC:B, right?

Hmm...

You could theoretically swing your trophy list to get the platinum for The Last of Us as your Big 1000th.... get a couple of easy ones, then finish the main game..

I actully loved AB:B multiplayer - ive like them all, but AC:B was my favorite! (Im a bit to old for twitch gaming, don't have the reaction times to be competetive in CoD or Battlefield, so multiplayers like TLoU or AC where tactics matter more than fast-reaction times are more up my alley!)

Edited by DrBloodmoney