Advise the next plat to the person above you

Well it is a really great game at least that is what I think ,it is not hard to plat just time consuming 450+ hrs

You're meant to advise a game someone has on their list that they haven't already got the platinum on.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune, you've already platted Uncharted 2 and 3.

The other not so good Tomb Raiders

I'm about 1 hour 30 minutes in real time away from getting it :)

I've said it before but WipEout HD, a very overrated platinum that anyone can achieve if you put your mind to it.

Any tips on going faster? My vehicle kept slowing down up to the point that all the other 7 AI ships where busy with lap 5 when I was about to complete lap 3.

Any tips on going faster? My vehicle kept slowing down up to the point that all the other 7 AI ships where busy with lap 5 when I was about to complete lap 3.

First of all, make sure you're using Feisar, set the airbrakes to L1+R1, and really get used to barrel rolling. Airbrakes are essential, though.

Oh, and if you still have assist on, you'll fail. 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

Ok thnx, I'll give that a try.

Practise, practise, practise and you'll do it :)

Also, know where to use boosts when you get them for extra barrel rolls and you always want to have 1 finger on either L1 or R1 all the time. 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1

In due time. I'd say finish off Resistance 3 since you only need 1 trophy.

I'm going for Final Fantasy 13... COD Ghosts... Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.... Resistance 3... Dead Space 3 and Angry Bird Star Wars before others..but extinction sucks, all 4 one is meh, DS3 is a challenge and Angry Birds is bull crap with the score trophies...