Advise the next plat to the person above you

Nice to see a fellow person born in 1995 with a similar number of trophies to me haha.

Hotline Miami mate, unless you really hate it :P It's a super satisfying plat to get

Nah I love Hotline Miami, can't wait for the 2nd one!! :D

I just gave up on it a while ago, due to Plain Luck and Combo King trophies being hard as f***!!! Might try again after I've done Guacamelee, loving this game !!

Pinkmaggit: Guacamelee - that game is fun as hell and trophies so far have been fairly easy :)

Edited by Cobby1995
  • Like 1

White Knight Chronicles:giggle:

But seriously though, Sacred 2 for sure. I just picked up the PS3 version a week or so ago, and I am pumped as heck. Played the hell out of it on PC.

EDIT: Actually, I was going off the Trophy Advisor, skipped to the end. Looks like you're already finishing up Sacred 2 if you haven't already. In that case... well, there's not much on your list really that you haven't already almost finished - so probably the Dishonored 100% or Tomb Raider: Anniversary Platinum. Either or!

Edited by Glaivewurm

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Good luck on completing Ironman mode on Classic/Impossible Difficulty.

Thnx buddy :D . Btw how did you manage to plat XCOM in just 4 days :blink: . That's amazing

You should go for Dishonored, it's a fun stealth and action game (depending on how you play it)

Thnx buddy :D . Btw how did you manage to plat XCOM in just 4 days :blink: . That's amazing

You should go for Dishonored, it's a fun stealth and action game (depending on how you play it)

Its quite easy, use manual save before every mission and I did several playthroughs at once. I didn't sleep very much, around 4 or 5 hours total during the four days actually.  B)   Plus it helps that I used Squadsight + In the Zone on three of my snipers and took out the aliens from the other side of the map with my Plasma Sniper Rifle, easily took out 6-10 aliens in one turn depending on the alien. In other words, I'm a ninja  :ninja:

And snakebit10, I suggest going for Mass Effect 3.

Its quite easy, use manual save before every mission and I did several playthroughs at once. I didn't sleep very much, around 4 or 5 hours total during the four days actually.  B)   Plus it helps that I used Squadsight + In the Zone on three of my snipers and took out the aliens from the other side of the map with my Plasma Sniper Rifle, easily took out 6-10 aliens in one turn depending on the alien. In other words, I'm a ninja  :ninja:

And snakebit10, I suggest going for Mass Effect 3.

Oh I see, I always use Squadsight + 1 In The Zone and 2 Double Tap for my snipers with Archangel armor.