Advise the next plat to the person above you

1Ledd3c0.png

This is a great game and easy platinum to anyone who has gotten PES 2014 plat (you have that). You will love this game like most of the gaming world does. Even my brother played it and that is the only game he played besides sports games. Overall, you'll love this game, so I advise it.

If you still have it, i'd suggest you try Bioshock Infinite, it's much easier than the trophy descriptions would suggest and i think it's a pretty damn good game either way. If not, other suggestions would be Borderlands 2, Ni No Kuni and The Walking Dead

Man Happy you have a lot of great games on your list. First I'd advise you to finish the batman arkham games so that you will be rdy for Arkham Knight (oh yes!), second I think you should finish Borderlands so you'd be ready for the prequel-sequel. Lastly I'd say you finish Dark Souls. Man you breezed through the other games (impressive) I'm sure you can finish Dark souls 1 with the quickness. Also congrats on that Injustice platinum!

You should get that last trophy on Persona 4 Golden. I personally haven't played the game, but getting one last bronze shouldn't be too hard.

I'm saving that one for :platinum: #100

Razza i would suggest going for the fallout 3 plat its a great game

https://psnprofiles.com/mitchellhart

that's the link to mine as i don't know how to to paste the trophy card like others

See this topic for general info (including putting a trophy card in your signature): https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8202-new-forum-members-please-read/

Anyway ontopic: you should go for Dark Souls, you're so close

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Yeah I'm working on it. I've defeated Gwyn 2 times and I need to kill Sif for the third time and make my way to the blacksmith in Anor Londo to forge a weapon with these 2 souls. After that I'll finally platted Dark Souls :D Anyway ypu should go for Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, it's a really fun game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon