Advise the next plat to the person above you

Yeah good idea i will do that after the arkham games. I havent played and of the uncharteds since ive been into trophies and thats prob the best of series

I lost all my game saves in april with a corrupted file on prototype 2 when i was really close to that plat. Had to reformat and didnt use cloud save at that point yet. Havent got around to rebuyong prototype 2 and finishing off it is reallg easy and fun but those trophies take 2 playthrus and i was just about there. The all positve upgrades trophy on infamous glitched on me the other day so i have to go through the whole game and most side missions but i love that game so ill get to it soon maybe after uncharted 2.

Ive stayed completely away from multiplayer trophies so far. I did like that game just didnt go hard for trophies bc of mp. What is the multiplayer like? Is it a grind like say tomb raider 2013? Great game completely ruined by mp inmo tomb raider.

I lost my saves so i have to do the good side from from the beginning for the positive upgrades. I dont mind its one of my fav games i just needed to take a break from it after that shard hunt. Similar situation with prototype 2 and having to start over

Ive stayed completely away from multiplayer trophies so far. I did like that game just didnt go hard for trophies bc of mp. What is the multiplayer like? Is it a grind like say tomb raider 2013? Great game completely ruined by mp inmo tomb raider.

I did the mp during a double xp weekend. It took me almost 11 hours of solo wolfpack to get to lvl 55, which is by far the fastest way to level up. And since you're new to this site you may not know this, but you're also supposed to advise a platinum to the person above you (and not just explain why you can't/won't play a game someone advised to you).

C4G4SS Imma give you a good one for big #30

BIOSHOCK INFINITE

Saints Row The Third

Dragon- i advised you to plat bioshock 1 next before i said anything else but your right i am new so im sorry if o messed up the flow of the forum i prob couldve lookwd up the mp requirements but i was curious to your answer bc i noticed you didnt do much mp yourself thats all