Advise the next plat to the person above you

You have so many upstarted games, if you feel like starting a new game I'd say The Last of Us, you haven't started on the trophies for it yet and am working on it right now and finding it very easy and fun.

If you don't feel like starting something new I'd say get those last cards in Ragnarok Odyssey.

You have so many upstarted games, if you feel like starting a new game I'd say The Last of Us, you haven't started on the trophies for it yet and am working on it right now and finding it very easy and fun.

If you don't feel like starting something new I'd say get those last cards in Ragnarok Odyssey.

Battlefield 3. Good luck on getting the co-op trophies tho, but with a dedicated partner you might get it done in one day

Also who the hell is Hypezz talking to xD i checked both of the earlier posters but none of them had SR3

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

My post went through two hours before you didn't you see it? Who's profile are you looking at?

Above, maybe work on You Found Me!  for that extremely rare Mortal Kombat plat?

Oh lol, I thought you were just supposed to recommend a random platinum haha... My bad