Advise the next plat to the person above you

First off, congratz on The Last of Us platinum! I'm currently working on that. Go for Battlefield 3! It may look hard or long, but once you find a game mode you like play until you level up, and the singleplayer is enjoyable to get those trophies out of the way since it's not that hard!

Well, the coop is the problem :P

I suggest mw2 If you need help with the spec ops I can help out. If you dont have it then go for uncharted 2 plat :)

Go for Mortal Kombat only 1 more trophy to go , i know you can do it because you already have vanquish and wipeout!

To iFrUiTiG:

Definitely nab that last trophy in PlayStation All-Stars.  Haven't played the game yet myself, but my understanding is the game is an easy plat.

edit:  Oops.  You already have the plat.  In that case, make it Rayman Legends.

To squirrelmaize:

Last two in Sly 2 for the same reason.

Edited by Vocal_Antagonist

iFrUiTiG : I think you should go for those Sound Shapes plats, it's a fantastic indie game and you just have to invest a little time in it. I see you haven't completed The Walking Dead for Vita, I suggest you do that, it's a great story and an easy plat. One more thing, if you are gonna play GRID 2, feel free to add me for the MP trophies, I've got 3 trophies til the plat.  :rolleyes: