Corrupt Wishes Forum Game

ReiAlternative

Granted. He serves you well and reports every move you make to Cyberlife. 

I wish my computer could talk to me like it was an android (named Conner).

Granted. However, once they found out that your Christmas bonus won't cover their high maintenance, they put in their applications @Melty

I wish all the males would use male avatars on this site so we could separate the men from the girls. xD

On 1/12/2018 at 1:56 PM, aloha said:

I wish all the males would use male avatars on this site so we could separate the men from the girls. xD

I found male avatars boring and plain. That's the reason because I haven't one. xD

Granted, you have Marin Karin, Melty notices it and kills you to steal your Persona away.

I wish for Sony would be forgetting about their new policies about sexual content.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

I found male avatars boring and plain. That's the reason because I haven't one. xD

Got a point there. When I was using my fav. male avy, I felt dark and serious, which only added to the confusion...lol

OT: Granted. They forgot about the sexual policies and also the policies about user security at the same time. (...Thanks IH...)

I wish to own a pickup truck with a smooth ride.

Granted, Ciello can now longer cheese Demi Fiend.  Heat rejoining in disk two is now behind a pay wall.  And Raiho does the floss.  And Marie makes is now shoehorned into the main plot of them all.  Because she was Sera the whole time.

I wish for a new Raidou Kuzunoha vs. game.