What is the fastest way to get Personal Decorator kills?

the fastest way for this trophy 

You should do all Challenge Mission on Easy mode => if you want fastest platinum you must started the mission and do as much as you could challenge after Complete the game come back for end the rest

you need keep your mind in your weapon ( Farming every weapon ) ( Mission robot its good for you after Destroy the brain without end the mission there 5 - 6 robot come without weapon every 2 second after kill them 

the very important & Difficult thing you should beat the game on ( realistic mode & veteran mode without die or chick point & Complete the Training simulation on realistic => the simulation have glitch you can do this easy 

and still working now 2019/10/18 but offline not online you can use 2 controller & about veteran mode i can help you im not bad with cod if you went thats all what you need

Regards

• Like 1

I used the rise and fall mission. It has an ammo refill location and human enemies endlessly come out of the gate. Also has a checkpoint (maybe 2 cant remember) you can get halfway thru just in case you are worried about dying which doesnt happen if you are careful. Definitely faster than the robots in life if you ask me. Only downside is the forced walking sequence at the beginning of the mission but almost right after the fight in the building, you head outside and after riding the jeep you are asked to plant those bombs. That's the area with the endless spawns. 2 guns maxed out each run. Still takes a while but in all I'd say is much faster than the farming location on life. Only thing I farmed life for was the cybernetic ability challenges that required robots to be able to perform on.

Edited by ProudMamaw1968
  • Like 3

I ended up getting most of them at the robots on life, and some while grinding challenges at the end of Hypocenter. The robots on life are a pretty quick way once you get in a groove of aiming back and forth quickly. Now just the accolades on 2 more missions and I’m done 

On 10/20/2019 at 5:42 PM, joerose233 said:

I ended up getting most of them at the robots on life, and some while grinding challenges at the end of Hypocenter. The robots on life are a pretty quick way once you get in a groove of aiming back and forth quickly. Now just the accolades on 2 more missions and I’m done 

I’m ready for any help if you went good luck

On 10/8/2019 at 6:00 PM, joerose233 said:

What’s the quickest way to get the 650 kills on each weapon? I tried the respawning robots on life and it’s taking forever

There are 4 missions where you can boost the kills a lot faster. Hope these places will help people out:

1) Mission 5: Hypocenter

This takes place on the very last checkpoint of the mission where you have to face against Diaz. Main goal of this encounter is shooting the all 3 cooling towers and then tossing a frag grenade to destroy them. But for grinding kills, you have to avoid tossing a grenade to the third tower. You will going to have unlimited robot spawns where you can grind Cybernetic Ability kills + weapon kills.

2) Mission 7: Rise and Fall

This takes place on the checkpoint where you have to place spike detonators and discharge them. You don't want to plant any spike charges though. Instead, move forward to an opening gap where ther are enemies spawning on. Then just kill those guys, rinse and repeat.

3) Mission 8: Demon Within

This takes place at the checkpoint where the atmosphere goes into dark and you have to chase Sarah Hall. There's a spot you can stand where has ammo crate nearby and can kill unlimited Hellhounds/Dire Wolfs.

4) Mission 11: Life

This takes place at the checkpoint where Kane has to hack the lock system to open the gates and requiring you to destroy 2 APCs in a giant open area. There's a room you can enter has two robots that'll constantly spawn in to grind kills.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2019 at 4:02 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

There are 4 missions where you can boost the kills a lot faster. Hope these places will help people out:

This takes place on the very last checkpoint of the mission where you have to face against Diaz. Main goal of this encounter is shooting the all 3 cooling towers and then tossing a frag grenade to destroy them. But for grinding kills, you have to avoid tossing a grenade to the third tower. You will going to have unlimited robot spawns where you can grind Cybernetic Ability kills + weapon kills.

This takes place on the checkpoint where you have to place spike detonators and discharge them. You don't want to plant any spike charges though. Instead, move forward to an opening gap where ther are enemies spawning on. Then just kill those guys, rinse and repeat.

This takes place at the checkpoint where the atmosphere goes into dark and you have to chase Sarah Hall. There's a spot you can stand where has ammo crate nearby and can kill unlimited Hellhounds/Dire Wolfs.

This takes place at the checkpoint where Kane has to hack the lock system to open the gates and requiring you to destroy 2 APCs in a giant open area. There's a room you can enter has two robots that'll constantly spawn in to grind kills.

Don't forget Mission 4, before getting into the server room, you can kill enemies below you as long as you want and there's ammo crate too.

On 29/10/2019 at 9:02 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

The wolves in mission 8 are surely the fastest method for everything except shotguns and launchers. You don't need to adjust your aim (unless you get really bad recoil that doesn't reset), and you can get through a weapon in about 15-20 minutes. You can also run back to the start to change your weapon loadout, though that takes a while.

For shotguns and the XM-53 I used mission 11 but I managed to get an infinite spawn in the middle left room in the courtyard (the one with an ammo crate). Go there right at the start (don't destroy the first A.S.P.) and if you're lucky, you'll get robots dropping just in front of the exit of this room (on the objective side) every few seconds, and you won't get respawning P.A.W.W.S.

For the BlackCell, destroy the first A.S.P. and Wraith in the courtyard then lock onto the infinitely spawning talons at the far end (but stay at the start of the courtyard for safety/refuelling on Emergency Reserve).

Edited by yndajas

• 5 weeks later...

At first, I used to grind kills on mission 4 (Provocation?) down in the courtyard.. where you encounter the P.A.W.W.S (after clearing the building but BEFORE entering the server room, soldiers will respawn there)

You can also change weapons if you do it right and are quick enough, just backtrack to the mobile weaponry box at the gate between the courtyard and the container area.. but be careful, you will only have 5 seconds before you die when re-visiting this area.

personally, i also prefer mission 11 with the robots in the courtyard (except for pistols).

It’s a lot easier and you can use the mobile weapons box without problems.

My method: kill only the first A.S.P. (not the 2nd), the Wraith and all the P.A.W.W.S (after 4 or so, they stop respawning). Then head towards the facility where the second A.S.P. tumbles

around. On either side are 2 small buildings. Kill the robots around the 2nd A.S.P. outside and they will respawn in both small buildings. Choose one, kill the robots inside and they will infinitely respawn there through some sort of rotating cabins/ devices.

Just stand at the wall inside the building, across the respawn devices, so the talons and the A.S.P. won’t be able to piss you off.. happy fragging!

when you run out of ammo, there are ammo crates on both sides in the other small buildings behind.

Note that the robots drop some ammo, too. At least every now and then..

• 3 weeks later...

There is this kinda well known glitch in BO3 where you can copy stats from one Account to an other. The only thing you need for this is a 2nd Controller, no CFW unlock all or anything similar. Just a glitch... I'm curious if you can use this for the trophy. Technicaly, it isn't against the rules of the site.

• 2 years later...
On 19/12/2019 at 4:11 AM, Alihsan621 said:

There is this kinda well known glitch in BO3 where you can copy stats from one Account to an other. The only thing you need for this is a 2nd Controller, no CFW unlock all or anything similar. Just a glitch... I'm curious if you can use this for the trophy. Technicaly, it isn't against the rules of the site.

Does the glitch actually unlock trophies though?