Interfectorem has no trophies and a bug

G4Knight

The trophy pack file hasn't been published yet. 

The developer/publisher has to publish it to Sony's servers so that the one installed onto your PS4 by the game can sync with the one on PSN. I've emailed the developer to let them know since it's an odd step that a lot of first-time developers on PSN seem to skip, but they haven't replied or anything. 

I'm not sure if there's a way to uninstall the trophy pack file, so you might just have to deal with your PS4 trying to sync online and failing until the file is online...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Holonboy said:

The developer/publisher has to publish it to Sony's servers so that the one installed onto your PS4 by the game can sync with the one on PSN. I've emailed the developer to let them know since it's an odd step that a lot of first-time developers on PSN seem to skip, but they haven't replied or anything. 

I'm not sure if there's a way to uninstall the trophy pack file, so you might just have to deal with your PS4 trying to sync online and failing until the file is online...

This^

All you can do is pester Sony and the Devs until they upload the list to the Trophy Servers. The only way to get rid of an unsynced list, is to format your Hard Drive and wipe it clean.

6 hours ago, Holonboy said:

Wow, I had no idea. I guess I’m stuck with the issue. I’m just more concerned that this could affect my trophies in a negative way somehow down the line. I’m not a tech expert, it’s just unsettling to see the constant sync bar.

9 hours ago, G4Knight said:

Wow, I had no idea. I guess I’m stuck with the issue. I’m just more concerned that this could affect my trophies in a negative way somehow down the line. I’m not a tech expert, it’s just unsettling to see the constant sync bar.

All your other trophies will continue to sync as normal, it's just that this particular list won't sync until the list has been uploaded to the trophy servers. This is a very, very common problem that happens multiple times every month. Here's the list of every game I know of, that currently doesn't sync:

Unknown Fate (PS4)
Serious Sam HD Collection (PS4) - Some sites have managed to get this but others haven't.
Simple Shooting Game Wild Geese Edition: Episodes 1-5 (PS4)
Disgaea 4 Complete+ (NA) (PS4)
Destinies Connect: Tick-Tock Travelers (NA) (PS4)
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds (PS4)
Super Box Land Demake (Asia) (PS4)
Super Box Land Demake (Asia) (Vita)
Focus On You (NA) (PS4)
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns (Asia) (PS4)
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns (Asia) (Vita)
My Big Sister (Asia) (PS4)
My Big Sister (Asia) (Vita)
Paradox Soul (JP) (PS4)
Shadow of Loot Box (JP) (PS4)
Quell Memento (China) (Vita)
Tokyo Tattoo Girls (EU) (Vita)
forma.8 (Retail) (Vita)
The Bluecoats: North vs South (PS3)
Top Trumps Turbo (PS3)
Barnanza (PS3
MXGP Compact (PS3)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All your other trophies will continue to sync as normal, it's just that this particular list won't sync until the list has been uploaded to the trophy servers. This is a very, very common problem that happens multiple times every month. Here's the list of every game I know of, that currently doesn't sync:

Unknown Fate (PS4)
Serious Sam HD Collection (PS4) - Some sites have managed to get this but others haven't.
Focus On You (NA) (PS4)
Paradox Soul (JP) (PS4)
forma.8 (Retail) (Vita)
Top Trumps Turbo (PS3)
Barnanza (PS3
MXGP Compact (PS3)

I'm surprised there's actually a few @RatalaikaGames games on this list.... unless those games aren't released yet in those regions, like Disgaea 4 Complete+. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:41 AM, HuntingFever said:

Unknown Fate (PS4)
Focus On You (NA) (PS4)
Paradox Soul (JP) (PS4)
forma.8 (Retail) (Vita)
Top Trumps Turbo (PS3)
Barnanza (PS3
MXGP Compact (PS3)

Hey thank you so much for this info! Huge help. I was pretty confused myself. I was also about to buy Focus On You but think I’ll hold off now thanks to you! I can’t believe this is even a thing though, to be honest. Have you ever known a list like one of these to ever eventually be published completely and fixed? 

8 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Hey thank you so much for this info! Huge help. I was pretty confused myself. I was also about to buy Focus On You but think I’ll hold off now thanks to you! I can’t believe this is even a thing though, to be honest. Have you ever known a list like one of these to ever eventually be published completely and fixed? 

90% of the time, the problem is fixed in a few days but there have been times where lists take weeks or even months to appear, plus there are ultra rare occasions where the list never syncs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 4:41 AM, HuntingFever said:

Unknown Fate (PS4)
Focus On You (NA) (PS4)
Paradox Soul (JP) (PS4)
forma.8 (Retail) (Vita)
Top Trumps Turbo (PS3)
Barnanza (PS3
MXGP Compact (PS3)

I have some games that are not syncable too, here's my list. these are PS4 games with their NPWR number.

Axis Football 2018 - [NPWR17094_00]

Bring Them Home [USA] - [NPWR18534_00]

Cube Zone - [NPWR16816_00]

Demons with Shotguns - [NPWR13991_00]

Focus on you [USA] - [NPWR18099_00]

Gravity Error - [NPWR10931_00]

Let's Sing 2019 [USA] - [NPWR17236_00]

Operación Triunfo - [NPWR16345_00]

Quar: Infernal Machines [USA] - [NPWR17804_00]

QuiVR [EUR] - [NPWR17622_00]

QuiVR [USA] - [NPWR15410_00]

Rage Room - [NPWR15971_00]

SIMPLE SHOOTING GAME - [NPWR17102_00]

Starbear: Taxi - [NPWR16250_00]

SYREN [EUR] - [NPWR16267_00]

SYREN [USA] - [NPWR16564_00]

Unknown Fate - [NPWR17450_00]

Wraith VR [EUR] - [NPWR16115_00]

Edited by DeftonesBand

1 hour ago, DeftonesBand said:

I have some games that are not syncable too, here's my list. these are PS4 games with their NPWR number.

Axis Football 2018 - [NPWR17094_00]

Bring Them Home [USA] - [NPWR18534_00]

Cube Zone - [NPWR16816_00]

Demons with Shotguns - [NPWR13991_00]

Focus on you [USA] - [NPWR18099_00]

Gravity Error - [NPWR10931_00]

Let's Sing 2019 [USA] - [NPWR17236_00]

Operación Triunfo - [NPWR16345_00]

Quar: Infernal Machines [USA] - [NPWR17804_00]

QuiVR [EUR] - [NPWR17622_00]

QuiVR [USA] - [NPWR15410_00]

Rage Room - [NPWR15971_00]

SIMPLE SHOOTING GAME - [NPWR17102_00]

Starbear: Taxi - [NPWR16250_00]

SYREN [EUR] - [NPWR16267_00]

SYREN [USA] - [NPWR16564_00]

Unknown Fate - [NPWR17450_00]

Wraith VR - [NPWR16115_00]

I'll get those added shortly, to my master list over on .org of unsyncable games :). @NekoRave Here are some more games for you to chase down.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:51 PM, HuntingFever said:

I'll get those added shortly, to my master list over on .org of unsyncable games :). @NekoRave Here are some more games for you to chase down.

got another NA PS4 game that is not syncable, idk if you already know about it, but it's

Roarr! Jurassic Edition [NA] - NPWR18283_00

also can you link me to your non-syncable games list on org please.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DeftonesBand said:

got another NA PS4 game that is not syncable, idk if you already know about it, but it's

Roarr! Jurassic Edition [NA] - NPWR18283_00

also can you link me to your non-syncable games list on org please.

I'll add that when I'm next on-site :). Also, the non-syncing trophies list is in post 16 of this thread (just click the link in the OP and that will take you straight there): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/335493-server-shutdowns-unobtainable-trophies.html

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 5:32 PM, HuntingFever said:

I'll add that when I'm next on-site :). Also, the non-syncing trophies list is in post 16 of this thread (just click the link in the OP and that will take you straight there): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/335493-server-shutdowns-unobtainable-trophies.html

got another PS4 game that isn't syncable!

Police Chase - [NPWR15999_00]

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3696-CUSA15382_00-HIGHWAYCOPSPS4US

• 2 weeks later...

I've been messaging developers about their games not syncing. The common responses I usually get are, I (the customer) don't know how to "properly" sync trophies to my profile, I probably don't have a good internet connection and thus can't sync or that it's Sony's problem. I've been successful twice so far with Betty Bat's Treasure Hunt (which the one person developer thanked me because he had no clue that the trophies didn't sync) & Cube Zone. I know they are not the best games, but it's the principal of the matter.

I hope that others message these developers on either their website or Twitter, even if you don't own the particular game that doesn't sync.

Twitter Links:

Axis Football 2018 / Axis Games 

QuiVR / Blue Teak

SYREN / Hammerhead VR

Edited by FallenRyan

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 9:31 AM, FallenRyan said:

I've been messaging developers about their games not syncing. The common responses I usually get are, I (the customer) don't know how to "properly" sync trophies to my profile, I probably don't have a good internet connection and thus can't sync or that it's Sony's problem. I've been successful twice so far with Betty Bat's Treasure Hunt (which the one person developer thanked me because he had no clue that the trophies didn't sync) & Cube Zone. I know they are not the best games, but it's the principal of the matter.

I hope that others message these developers on either their website or Twitter, even if you don't own the particular game that doesn't sync.

Twitter Links:

Axis Football 2018 / Axis Games 

QuiVR / Blue Teak

SYREN / Hammerhead VR

Good luck. I've tried messaging the developers of the PS3 games that aren't syncable, but none ever respond. Wish Sony would hire a QA for this.