Bushido_Cypher

MediEvil Deathly Smorgasbord Guide + Glitch Fix

76 posts in this topic

I give up, nothing works for me. I tried this method with my 100% completion save, i deleted everything and re-install it two times and tried this. No trophy. Have to wait if they fix this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same for me, didnt work

also deleted save/game data and tried the 7 deaths, still nothing

have to wait for a bug fix

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pro TIP for this trophy is to complete the level after each death. Only Game Over count, revive doesn’t count towards the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this trophy pop for me this way.

Done 4 deaths in cemetery hill.

1 - Die in lava near start.
2 - Die by boulder roll

3 - Die by zombie 

4 - Die by fire

 

The trophy popped for me after the fire death.
I did not complete the level after each game over, I simply tried another death method. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sad to hear some have it glitched still :(
I was hoping that would fix it for others. 

Might be worth giving Isamu_Kanashii's suggestion a try, especially since at least you can get up to 7 deaths in only about 20m of play time!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i hoped it too 😅

 

well i try this in the same way, hope it works, pretty stupid that its also glitched after reinstalling the game and start over again.

nevertheless i will try or wait if i have too. (i also have no choice....so xD)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was doing some experiments with coins and I believe you really need to finish the level after you are done dying for the statistics to save in-between different levels.

 

Basically, if you follow the video in 1st post:

1. Start "The Graveyard"

2. Game Over by zombies

3. Get thrown to beginning of the level

4. Game Over by drowning

5. Get thrown to beginning of the level

6. Finish the level ---> Stats saved (2 deaths)

 

Do the same for other levels.

 

For me it popped after dying by fire (death #5 in the video).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started once again from the scratch. Did 12 different deaths on completed level after every game over screen. Nothing, this is really frustrating.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya and I've had subscribers say they didn't even finish the levels and still got it to pop, so not sure what causes this to pop etc. 

I'm going to try a fix of my own and see how it goes for other people. I'll do the recording tonight and see how I go then I'll post it here to keep you guys updated. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Ya and I've had subscribers say they didn't even finish the levels and still got it to pop, so not sure what causes this to pop etc. 

 

That's right, it will pop right away on your 7th death but I believe you need to save in-between levels if you can't get all 7 deaths in a single level.

So basically, if following your video - get 2 deaths in graveyard, finish level, get 3 deaths in cemetery hill, finish level, get 2 deaths in mausoleum and it should pop.

 

But at this point, I'm pretty sure that it's indeed glitched beyond our understanding, or perhaps some types of deaths are counted as the same type even though they look different in the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

That's right, it will pop right away on your 7th death but I believe you need to save in-between levels if you can't get all 7 deaths in a single level.

So basically, if following your video - get 2 deaths in graveyard, finish level, get 3 deaths in cemetery hill, finish level, get 2 deaths in mausoleum and it should pop.

 

But at this point, I'm pretty sure that it's indeed glitched beyond our understanding, or perhaps some types of deaths are counted as the same type even though they look different in the game.

I followed the guide and did this, but no pop. I hope that the  'haunted ruins' level will fix it when I get there

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys another method my subscribers mentioned is the Enchanted Forest statues to the boss (Go there without the Talisman and you take damage) 
let that kill you, another one is let your skeleton army die on the final boss. Try those as well! Let me know if that works!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I followed the guide and did this, but no pop. I hope that the  'haunted ruins' level will fix it when I get there

 

I hope you get it fixed. 🤞

FWIW, during my regular playthrough, my timer ran out in Haunted Ruins.

And as Bushido mentioned, I also died in Enchanted Forest by "lasers" and my skeleton army also died in the final boss fight all naturally. 😅

 

All in all, when my trophy popped, I had at least 8-9 different death types registered.

 

edit. Also a bit unrelated, but I got my "Lightning" weapon stolen by an imp which managed to glitch into a wall and it was permanently gone. I had to reload my older save file from PS+. I would suggest keeping a backup of your save file after each play session.

Edited by HusKy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, HusKy said:

 

I hope you get it fixed. 🤞

FWIW, during my regular playthrough, my timer ran out in Haunted Ruins.

And as Bushido mentioned, I also died in Enchanted Forest by "lasers" and my skeleton army also died in the final boss fight all naturally. 😅

 

All in all, when my trophy popped, I had at least 8-9 different death types registered.

 

edit. Also a bit unrelated, but I got my "Lightning" weapon stolen by an imp which managed to glitch into a wall and it was permanently gone. I had to reload my older save file from PS+. I would suggest keeping a backup of your save file after each play session.

I recommend that as well as my Magic Sword was stolen by one of those assholes -_- 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying in the Haunted Ruins fixed the trophy bug for me, thanks for the video!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats guys! Happy to hear it fixed it for

some of you guys 🏆🏆

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no Trophy for me :(

tried nearly every death, with ending the level and without, tried the haunted ruins glitch 3-4 times but nothing.

Deleted the game and tried it in the way Bushido showed but unfortunatly nothing.

 

yeah i have no idea xD

 

so my 99 Platin has to be something else ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi, I just ran into the same problem, I did the deaths listed below to make sure I got 7, there are a lot things in Scarecrow fields that can kill you.

 

I knew I had done 7 then found out about this bug and redid the haunted ruins, pushing the Golems off the edge then just waiting it popped for me, also to be clear you do need to lose all your health bottles and get the game over screen then complete the level super quick, just rush to the end and it should pop like mine, thanks for the extra help @Bushido_Cypher  and for the locations credit to Yongahoo999 

 


Killed by Zombies – The Graveyard: These are the default enemies everywhere.

 


Drowning – The Graveyard: Jump into the deep water at the end of the Graveyard Level.


Lava – Cemetery Hill: Jump into the pool of lava at the foot of the mountain where the rocks roll in.
Rolling Rocks – Cemetery Hill: Let the rolling rocks kill you.


Fire – Cemetery Hill: In the starting area are several fireplaces. Stand in them and let the fire burn you to death.


Crystal Spikes – The Hilltop Mausoleum: Throughout the level are crystal spikes on the floor, jump onto them to get a game over.


Collapsing Floor – The Hilltop Mausoleum: After you pick up the earth rune, the floor will crumble. Just don’t escape and let it kill you.


Bats – Scarecrow Fields: In the first building that requires blue rune are bats that can kill you.
Corn Killers – Scarecrow Fields: Near the end of this level

 

walk through the cornfields and let the corn killers get you.


Windmill Blade – Scarecrow Fields: There’s a spinning Windmill Blade halfway through the level, let it kill you.


Traps – Scarecrow Fields: At the very end of the level are lots of traps, let them kill you. You can also try dying from each of the traps here, but it’s unclear if each one counts as a different death.
Cannon Bombs – Inside the Asylum: During this level there’s a room with cannons shooting at you, let them kill you.


Giant Bird protecting its Nest – The Enchanted Earth: During this level you must go to a birds nest to steal the eggs from there. Let the bird that protects the nest kill you.


Crystal Falling on Head – The Crystal Caves: During the Dragon Boss Fight, hit the floor with green crystals and stand where

   

 

 

 

 


   
   
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, elitecommando1 said:

 

Hi, I just ran into the same problem, I did the deaths listed below to make sure I got 7, there are a lot things in Scarecrow fields that can kill you.

 

I knew I had done 7 then found out about this bug and redid the haunted ruins, pushing the Golems off the edge then just waiting it popped for me, also to be clear you do need to lose all your health bottles and get the game over screen then complete the level super quick, just rush to the end and it should pop like mine, thanks for the extra help @Bushido_Cypher  and for the locations credit to Yongahoo999 

 


Killed by Zombies – The Graveyard: These are the default enemies everywhere.

 


Drowning – The Graveyard: Jump into the deep water at the end of the Graveyard Level.


Lava – Cemetery Hill: Jump into the pool of lava at the foot of the mountain where the rocks roll in.
Rolling Rocks – Cemetery Hill: Let the rolling rocks kill you.


Fire – Cemetery Hill: In the starting area are several fireplaces. Stand in them and let the fire burn you to death.


Crystal Spikes – The Hilltop Mausoleum: Throughout the level are crystal spikes on the floor, jump onto them to get a game over.


Collapsing Floor – The Hilltop Mausoleum: After you pick up the earth rune, the floor will crumble. Just don’t escape and let it kill you.


Bats – Scarecrow Fields: In the first building that requires blue rune are bats that can kill you.
Corn Killers – Scarecrow Fields: Near the end of this level

 

walk through the cornfields and let the corn killers get you.


Windmill Blade – Scarecrow Fields: There’s a spinning Windmill Blade halfway through the level, let it kill you.


Traps – Scarecrow Fields: At the very end of the level are lots of traps, let them kill you. You can also try dying from each of the traps here, but it’s unclear if each one counts as a different death.
Cannon Bombs – Inside the Asylum: During this level there’s a room with cannons shooting at you, let them kill you.


Giant Bird protecting its Nest – The Enchanted Earth: During this level you must go to a birds nest to steal the eggs from there. Let the bird that protects the nest kill you.


Crystal Falling on Head – The Crystal Caves: During the Dragon Boss Fight, hit the floor with green crystals and stand where

   

 

 

 

 


   
   

I'm really happy you got yours to work mate and thank you so much for the comment/feedback! 
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i tried now everything, still nothing

no answer from the development team on twitter, no solution worked, and i'm frustrated

 

i guess they won't patch it in the future so it will remain with 98% in my trophylist.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, Isamu_Kanashii said:

I had this trophy pop for me this way.

Done 4 deaths in cemetery hill.

1 - Die in lava near start.
2 - Die by boulder roll

3 - Die by zombie 

4 - Die by fire

 

The trophy popped for me after the fire death.
I did not complete the level after each game over, I simply tried another death method. 

After many different attempts, including the timer run-out, I gave this a try - mine popped after the fire too! Thanks so much!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.