Ultimate Collector Tracking

PFinchen

On 14/06/2021 at 0:21 PM, m0nk3y_aust said:

So I only have 190 cards left to get, but right now i have pretty much no MT left.

besides triple threat offline, what would be the best way to get mt now? not many cards are flipped now :(

How about you try Domination, Unlimited, or Spotlight Challenge? 

If you have a full team of galaxy opal players with diamond contracts, it will make it way too easier regardless of the difficulty of the match.

13 hours ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

How about you try Domination, Unlimited, or Spotlight Challenge? 

If you have a full team of galaxy opal players with diamond contracts, it will make it way too easier regardless of the difficulty of the match.

Domination - finished all of them already

unlimited - hard to find other players online now

spotlight - i am playing through them but they aren't earning me enough MT

So I've dug up my previous post which was written here on March. I can see that I was missing around 1400 cards back then (I was missing a lot of jersey/coach/ball cards, because for some reason I thought those didn't count towards the trophy). And today is the day that I got the last card needed for the trophy/platinum. I think I'm never touching any of these types of games again :D

To anyone who is nearly done with the collection, I would suggest to continue because it's still doable if you put enough effort into the auction house flipping. In my opinion, AH is the only thing you need to do for MT, apart from completing all domination games of course. I also had like ~200 triple threat games completed, but this was before I got into AH flipping, so I think I would have managed without TT as well.

If anyone wants more details on what I was doing, feel free to DM me or write here.

I got lucky on a VC GOAT pack - picked up GOAT Lebron James :).

sold on AH for 340k, so i've got more MT to play with now.

Going to get more VC in MyCareer and hope i pick up more high value GOAT cards.

VC i'm only getting in MyCareer - im not paying real money.

Im using a date counter I found online too....there are 183 days left this year, and I need 173 more cards for platinum, so i'm just ahead 

Edited by m0nk3y_aust

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jamirxp said:

This is part of my backlog and i’m planning to achieve the Platinum for this game before the closing of server this eoy. What are the odds that i will not be able to get this Ultimate Collector trophy? Thanks!

Assuming you haven't started playing the game, the odds you will not get this trophy is 99.999999999%.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jamirxp said:

Yeah haven’t started the game. Hahaha so better to skip it and play 2021 right? 

If you plan to start on 2k21, do so in the next two weeks. There are at least three trophies with a strong chance of becoming unobtainable two weeks from now:

Bling Bling (earn a season ring from any season in myteam)

Welcome to the next level (level up during any season in myteam)

Weekend warrior (win 5 limited games in myteam)

This current season is confirmed to be the last, and there are just two more limited weekends. The trophies haven't been confirmed to become unobtainable after this season ends - they could do some sort of infinite season/limited mode for people to continue earning these - but I would not count on that, and would absolutely do these as quickly as possible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrea9281 said:

If you plan to start on 2k21, do so in the next two weeks. There are at least three trophies with a strong chance of becoming unobtainable two weeks from now:

Bling Bling (earn a season ring from any season in myteam)

Welcome to the next level (level up during any season in myteam)

Weekend warrior (win 5 limited games in myteam)

This current season is confirmed to be the last, and there are just two more limited weekends. The trophies haven't been confirmed to become unobtainable after this season ends - they could do some sort of infinite season/limited mode for people to continue earning these - but I would not count on that, and would absolutely do these as quickly as possible.

Thanks bro will check on this! ?

• 4 months later...
On 20/11/2021 at 5:17 PM, kevinyang82 said:

Only about 40 days left until servers shut down.

How's everyone tracking?

I have about 50 cards to go.

Only have 6 or so Historical Spotlights left, but i'm still buying cards as i go. Most Heatchecks are about 40k now.

Going to be cutting it close.

23 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

Only have 6 or so Historical Spotlights left, but i'm still buying cards as i go. Most Heatchecks are about 40k now.

I have heat checks for about 3 teams left.

I can sell them to you at whatever price we can get away with.

• Like 1

On 23/11/2021 at 3:42 AM, m0nk3y_aust said:

Wow 40k MT is rank! 

I thought it was bad when they were 10-14k when i finished my Plat 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I put some Heat Check cards in the Auction House about two hours ago. I did Bucks, Celtics, and Hawks. I hope they went to a good home. Although, I think someone bought my Young to flip because he wasn't in the Auction House and then after mine sold he was for 30K MT. I'll keep working mine out. Better late than never?

5 hours ago, m0nk3y_aust said:

JAN2 was here in Aust yesterday (so i'm assuming Jan1 in the US), and I was still able to go online, buy from the auction house and earn MT.

VC - i could still go online, and saw people playing park games.

2k taking their sweet time closing servers lol

Is it still online? I've already made changes in guide that trophy is unobtainable. I don't have space on my PS5 right now to check, but I see info that they are downed for about 10 hours now.

1 hour ago, SaviorKIA said:

Is it still online? I've already made changes in guide that trophy is unobtainable. I don't have space on my PS5 right now to check, but I see info that they are downed for about 10 hours now.

yep, i tried it again, the servers are down and out