Any 'SingStar' rank tips?

NZBigC

On 11/6/2019 at 10:15 AM, NZBigC said:

Does anyone have any SingStar rank tips? I heard you can play Pop Muzik and use a virtual keyboard to get the rank, but I am unsure if this is true?

Tried the method and it worked lmao, I had to try a few different notes and change positions of the phone and microphone. This is how I got singstar rank: I played Pop Muzik, I used my headset as microphone(razer kraken) and an app on my phone called "perfect piano", I was just spamming C5 note and I got all perfects haha

app:                                           

74571740_965380130483963_830507427911696384_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkqjrihM-HUY-S48MYyK7HRlB_9wlozjJ-IyS2bh4kR8Gsh7DxVyWgbihjzDt7c0ZU&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=1d85a80f9c3b254bc1b9891d1cb9e086&oe=5E42646B

Note(C5):

76710844_3125162017499749_159057572572168192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQk1_rVyd5nxBeoGza3d5RBt5lEO23ZCzw9PGIztQBbcyDpbutmPIAMZVI3425tXR1k&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=b854960a2a5d3fcfd2d480a4a09afcf1&oe=5E4623A3

My setup?

69787580_464637914402993_2434168493055148032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQkHFEUV3e5x7jlYoMr-1_ic03fOSRhjp2QoTSgTV_RVgShdm201c6k8_YSwuTAg0Vs&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.fna&oh=0687031170dd169c61f8cac7397dc739&oe=5E574875

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks and congrats, I'll try to get all 4 stacks haha

1 hour ago, sui_staR said:

pop music and for the easiest way to get the " Good vibrations " Trophy is Amazing Grace from Susan Boyle. So I did plats 2 singstars in 3 days :)

I used for bought Singstars my 2 Smartphones and place it in front from the speaker.
For Pop Music i used this, you have to pick C#3 Tone  https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/
For Amazing Grace i only place bought smartphones in front of speakers too. I do this 3-4 Times and get vibrato trophies. 
For the rest i do with a "Turbocontroller" spam the "X" button and play Amazing Grace in short Version again and again automaticly.
Only a few songs i do in long version, for the trophies "songs in normal length"

Hope i can help you, if you have more question feel free to ask me :)

Edited by sui_staR
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, sui_staR said:

I used for bought Singstars my 2 Smartphones and place it in front from the speaker.
For Pop Music i used this, you have to pick C#3 Tone  https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/
For Amazing Grace i only place bought smartphones in front of speakers too. I do this 3-4 Times and get vibrato trophies. 
For the rest i do with a "Turbocontroller" spam the "X" button and play Amazing Grace in short Version again and again automaticly.
Only a few songs i do in long version, for the trophies "songs in normal length"

Thanks those tips will be very helpful?, so I don't need to sing 400 songs, I just need to play them?

I've put together a quick video showing the easiest method for Singstar rank, because I just have to much time haha, just to clarify I didn't find this method and I'm pretty bad at editing, just wanted to post this because I spent quite a while looking for the best method 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

A quick question guys, if i buy some Songs in the EU store, are they compatible with the NA Version of the Game ? :D

I asked someone that completed all stacks recently and he said songs are compatible across all versions

Some ps3 songs sadly aren't available on ps4, like "My lovely horse" which is the shortest song(1:10)

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, timpurnat said:

I asked someone that completed all stacks recently and he said songs are compatible across all versions

Some ps3 songs sadly aren't available on ps4, like "My lovely horse" which is the shortest song(1:10)

Hi, I did 4 stacks and YES, all songs can be used in both versions EU and US. some songs are not available on the PS4 so when I completed my PS3 stacks I had to buy one new song for the PS4 versions, But I don't remember which one it was. Pop Muzik is definitely working everywhere, so feel free to just put your mic next to a speaker und let it do all the grind.

Please don't use the hair dryer method some ppl suggest in some forums, it can kill singstar mics (if you use them) in no time and is dangerous on top. The speaker method will need some love to make it work sometime but once set up the 4-stack plat is easy enough, and won't kill your voice over 1600 Songs on the way ;)

The vibrato and other stuff has to be achieved by you but just buy Placebos every me, every you and there are a lot of long easy notes to achieve several trophies.

I hope this helps :)

Kind regards!

Jen

Edited by AiManiaTrophyhunting
  • Like 2

Cheers for all the helpful feedback everybody!

I ended up finding this video on YouTube, and I was able to get Nailed It and Superstar Quality out of the way:

I was not able to get Nailed It with my phone (I was off by one note, so maybe it is possible), but got it on my first go with my wired mics.

• Like 1

The techniques above are insane. This makes the singstar trophy really easy. 

Because of that, I would even say the plat is a 1/10 in difficulty, it's just a terrible unfun grind. But you can bypass even that by using a turbo controller...

I for the frequence I couldn't really get it to work on my mobile, but it worked like a charm on my PS2 singstar mics!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

The techniques above are insane. This makes the singstar trophy really easy. 

Because of that, I would even say the plat is a 1/10 in difficulty, it's just a terrible unfun grind. But you can bypass even that by using a turbo controller...

I for the frequence I couldn't really get it to work on my mobile, but it worked like a charm on my PS2 singstar mics!

Yeah it's very easy once you have the right setup and you know the right songs, I'm currently grinding 2 versions simultaneously(ps3 EU, ps4 NA), I really need to buy a turbo controller because I'm using a fan and duck tape instead?, I mean it works but it would be easier to use a turbo controller, I think I'll be able to finish all 4 stacks this week haha

19 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

I can get singstar on Hey There Delilah and My Immortal, but haven't gotten the amount need for the trophy yet because I usually only play this when I have the house to myself. But seems like the Nailed It trophy is out of reach. Will this strategy pop be able to get a perfect song?

Yes you will get a perfect song, the method is a bit inconsistent, I got perfect like every other song, so you'll maybe need to try a few times

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 09.11.2019 at 3:39 PM, sui_staR said:

Can you confirm that playing short-version songs counts towards 400 songs trophy?