No orders for some facilities

Radford999

I’ve only got a few of facilities to max now. But on some of them i just can’t find any orders for them. The film director Is the one imm struggling with. There are just no orders on any of the facilities for it. I’ve read all my emails and visited most of the facilities to check if there are any orders for the film director but there aren’t any. I’ve also got half a star left for the  collector but can’t find any orders for him either. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

I’ve only got a few of facilities to max now. But on some of them i just can’t find any orders for them. The film director Is the one imm struggling with. There are just no orders on any of the facilities for it. I’ve read all my emails and visited most of the facilities to check if there are any orders for the film director but there aren’t any. I’ve also got half a star left for the  collector but can’t find any orders for him either. Any ideas?

Just find some lost cargo, some of the Preppers level up fast if you bring those. Other players lost cargo, like to the Junk Dealer only gets Likes, no points for leveling up that facility, you have to find it yourself in the world if you want to level it up.

Edited by Nitemares-----

4 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

Just find some lost cargo, some of the Preppers level up fast if you bring those. Other players lost cargo, like to the Junk Dealer only gets Likes, no points for leveling up that facility, you have to find it yourself in the world if you want to level it up.

So you can’t just go to a facility and pick up cargo and then deliver it to increase the connection level? You basically have to find lost cargo in the world to level it up? 

3 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

So you can’t just go to a facility and pick up cargo and then deliver it to increase the connection level? You basically have to find lost cargo in the world to level it up? 

Lost Cargo from other players get only Likes, Standard Orders from Facilities Level it up, along with Lost Cargo you find in the world.

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

Lost Cargo from other players get only Likes, Standard Orders from Facilities Level it up, along with Lost Cargo you find in the world.

Ok thanks. I guess i will just have to find cargo for the remaining 3 facilities i have left because there are no orders at all for any of them. 

What others have said above. The lost cargo can be an ice-breaker to get the prepper in the radar and start seeing orders for them.

A tip would be taking rest/sleep between orders at a Bridges location or a safe house. You may find yourself delivering cargos one after another with no additional star rating granted. Some of them are really debating and seem to need time.

1 hour ago, FinalRevival said:

What others have said above. The lost cargo can be an ice-breaker to get the prepper in the radar and start seeing orders for them.

A tip would be taking rest/sleep between orders at a Bridges location or a safe house. You may find yourself delivering cargos one after another with no additional star rating granted. Some of them are really debating and seem to need time.

I mean i’ve literally checked every single facility for orders for film maker and prepper and can’t find any. And i don’t think new orders just randomly appear in facilities do they? You have to complete a few orders in that facility for new ones to appear right? So i’m basically forced to find cargo for these 2 facilities. I’m not doing random orders in the hope of unlocking an order for film maker or prepper.  

7 hours ago, Radford999 said:

I mean i’ve literally checked every single facility for orders for film maker and prepper and can’t find any. And i don’t think new orders just randomly appear in facilities do they? You have to complete a few orders in that facility for new ones to appear right? So i’m basically forced to find cargo for these 2 facilities. I’m not doing random orders in the hope of unlocking an order for film maker or prepper.  

Try and do orders that haven't been completed yet as that often forces new one into rotations at the facility that's receiving them.

I'm running into a similar issue with The First Prepper shelter, I haven't found any non-player lost cargo across the entire map. So i'm going from station to station, completing missions as I go and hoping one pops for the shelter.

I did get one mission from The Doctor next to Mountain Knot City, but that's it so far. Tonight i'm going to take a road trip over to the other side of the mountains and look at folks like the Craftsman and the Engineer etc, to see if they generate anything.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:30 PM, Radford999 said:

I don't remember any lost cargo appear in facilities before a certain prepper is unlocked. I would suggest checking around the area the prepper is located for a dropped cargo. I also would suggest NOT focusing on one prepper at a time but cycling between them.

Below I share one experience of mine on how I unlocked one prepper:

Spoiler

For Veteran Porter I found a cargo about 10 meters in front of their door way. That cargo also appeared two more times in the same spot which I picked up again. Similar scenarios for other preppers.