Major bug on Zeffo

I ran into a major bug on Zeffo that is completely blocking me from returning to the Tomb of Miktrull.  The one way is blocked by a laser shield and on the other side is an elevator that’s accessible from the Imperial Dig Site.  I have completed the story and have all upgrades for Cal and BD.  I go to the laser door and I have no way of taking it down.  I go to the elevator and it doesn’t work even though it’s green on my map.  Both ways into the tomb are blocked.  The tomb just happens to have the last few collectibles I need.  Has anyone run into this?

Edited by SirShavesALot

The lift should work. Does the call button do anything? Is the panel on the lift red or white? Sounds like you need to reload your game and it should resolve it. 

On a related note there is a similar bug on dathomir. If you fall down into the village area before you have reached it as part of the story you will be trapped in there. 

I tried multiple times and the elevator doesn’t work.  The game gives me a message saying that it can’t be operated from “... that end at this time”.  I have finished the story so it shouldn’t have a reason not to work.  I made cloud backups of my save data and uninstalled the game.  Going to see if that fixes it.  If not, I’m kinda screwed.

6 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

I ran into a major bug on Zeffo that is completely blocking me from returning to the Tomb of Miktrull.  The one way is blocked by a laser shield and on the other side is an elevator that’s accessible from the Imperial Dig Site.  I have completed the story and have all upgrades for Cal and BD.  I go to the laser door and I have no way of taking it down.  I go to the elevator and it doesn’t work even though it’s green on my map.  Both ways into the tomb are blocked.  The tomb just happens to have the last few collectibles I need.  Has anyone run into this?

I ran into the same issue. It's not a bug, you just have to go the long way around that involves going to the Imperial Hanger and using the lift. 

https://www.gamepur.com/guide/44783-how-get-back-tomb-miktrull-jedi-fallen-order.html

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I ran into the same issue. It's not a bug, you just have to go the long way around that involves going to the Imperial Hanger and using the lift. 

https://www.gamepur.com/guide/44783-how-get-back-tomb-miktrull-jedi-fallen-order.html

I'll give that a try tonight.  The instructions are a little confusing, but hopefully it works.

Quick question for you.  When you finally got into the tomb, you didn't enter through where you exited the first time, did you?

Just read through it again.  This is the part that's blocked:

Continue on this path, and you'll pass the area where you acquired the ability for BD-1 to hack probe droids.

I'm unable to get to those far left ledges with all the wall running to get back to the elevator that you exited the tomb with.

If you skip to 5:20 in the video, that barrier is up for me and I have no way to take it down:

Edited by SirShavesALot

18 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

When you finally got into the tomb, you didn't enter through where you exited the first time, did you?

I entered the tomb via the same path that the video showed. I'm not sure that I can help with that barrier at 5:20 as i'm pretty sure it was down for me. Hopefully you have got it sorted now.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:22 PM, SirShavesALot said:

Still the same problem unfortunately.  The barrier is up and the elevator from the Imperial Dig Site doesn't move.

This is what happens when I try to use it:

tUXYVRl.jpg

Looks like I either need to hope that this is patched or start another full playthrough for the last 2 trophies.  :(

I think respawn messed up or forgot to put in exit there, or its a bug with the elevator. But i went back through Ice caves? dig site is also glitchy map, i jumped out of the level near that elevator aswell couple of times

On 11/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, SirShavesALot said:

Still the same problem unfortunately.  The barrier is up and the elevator from the Imperial Dig Site doesn't move.

tUXYVRl.jpg

Looks like I either need to hope that this is patched or start another full playthrough for the last 2 trophies.  :(

I saw you have platinumed the game. Could you explain what you did? :)

Edited by zizimonster

8 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I saw you have platinumed the game. Could you explain what you did? :)

Yup.  I did a full 2nd playthrough.  Luckily I remembered where everything was and I put it on Story difficulty instead of Jedi Knight.  Wasn't the best option but I really like the game so it didn't feel like a chore to be honest.

12 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Yup.  I did a full 2nd playthrough.  Luckily I remembered where everything was and I put it on Story difficulty instead of Jedi Knight.  Wasn't the best option but I really like the game so it didn't feel like a chore to be honest.

Thanks. :)

Now I guess I have to wait until all problems are ironed out before I jump into the game. :popcorn:

On 11/28/2019 at 4:22 PM, SirShavesALot said:

tUXYVRl.jpg

you don’t need to take this elevator to get down to the tomb, just use the path shown in the video that you posted. All the collectibles are accessible that way, I couldn’t take down that one shield either and I still platinumed the game no problem 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cam_wick said:

you don’t need to take this elevator to get down to the tomb, just use the path shown in the video that you posted. All the collectibles are accessible that way, I couldn’t take down that one shield either and I still platinumed the game no problem 

The problem with the path in the video is that the barrier is up for me after the story, and without access to the elevator I had no way of taking it down.  The barrier I'm referring to is down in the video, not the one that is down in the Imperial Dig Site that's activated for story reasons.  Definitely seems like a bug.  I spent hours trying to find a way around it with no luck.  Here's a quick video I took of the issue:

Just as comparison, check his video starting at 5 minutes and you'll see what I mean.  I basically recreated what he did just to show the difference.

Edited by SirShavesALot

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game still has some dirty bugs. I collected the three terrarium seeds on Zeffo and returned to the ship, and it wouldn’t plant them. Then I went to some other planets then returned to Zeffo and scanned them and saved but didn’t return to the ship in the same game session so it didn’t save. 

Strange inconsistent saving system. Why didn’t respawn keep it simple with an auto save and 1 save file per play through? 

Edited by MiloFPS

• 7 months later...

You need to go to the top of the headquarters and wall run across to the other end, thats where the elevator for the tomb is, dont forget the chest hidden behind the roots at the back end of the elevator, i just finished 100%, nothing in this game is missable, but what a chore im glad i never need to go back to Zeffo, like EVER

• Like 1

• 6 months later...