New Forum Members Please Read!

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Morning!

I have been looking around the forum, to see if I could find something to solve a problem that arose writing a post last night. After asking one of the moderators yesterday and not being able to solve my problem, this thread has been the only thing that said mod has been able to provide me.

In this thread there seems to have been an attempt to list some of the more basic BBcodes to help people new to internet forums.

Straight to the point. I would like to know if there is a list here available with all the BBcodes currently enabled on PSNP.

Codes like [ispoiler] [hide] [h] [plain] I have verified that they don’t work at all. Then there’re others like [heading(level)] [icode] that aren’t mentioned anywhere.

Can anyone shed some light here? @Parker @Dragon-Archon @DaivRules maybe? Thanks in advance.

Edit: [ indent] code seems to be working.

Edited by Desavenencia
Experimenting with BBcodes…

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2021 at 7:49 PM, UltimateScubs said:

Thanks for creating this thread. I'm new to forums and wanted to be apart of this community, so this thread is really helpful! 1f604.png

You sure you want to be apart of this community? You havent said anything since 2 years ago..your only post. ?

On 1/27/2023 at 11:20 PM, Desavenencia said:

Can anyone shed some light here? @Parker @Dragon-Archon @DaivRules maybe? Thanks in advance.

DragonArchon hasnt been in the forums for over 2years.☹️

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...